Sign in to follow this  
suji

マルコ (marco) new album, "ららら" (lalala) release!!

マルコ (marco) has announced that their new full album will be released at their live on April 26!! Details tba...

Album release tour schedule:

4/26 高田馬場AREA
5/7   仙台SPACE ZERO
5/8   新潟club riverst
5/14 大阪LIVEHOUSE D’ 
5/15 名古屋imaike3star
5/20 手刀 (tour final)

DUPPzRJUMAATLeE.jpg

マルコ (marco)'s album title has been finalized as "ららら" (lalala) (??????). It'll be officially released on April 25 for 3000 yen (!!!!!!!)

[tracklist]

1.変人心境 (henjin shinkyou)
2.eclosion
3.屍肉「籠」(shikabane niku 「kago」)
4.眩影 (mabayu kage)
5.片目瞑り (katametsuburi)
6.転生浪漫 (tensei roman) 
7.いろは唄 (iroha uta)
8.リヒト眩しき (licht mabushiki)
9.ツキララバイ (tsuki lullaby)
10.雨は病み、雨は止み、雨は闇 (ame wa yami, ame wa yami, ame wa yami)
11.拝啓エゴイズム (haikei egoism)

DX2Pq5aUMAAEM5C.jpg

Love their looks,

i'm also  excited to see the artwork for this record,the last two artwors were absolutely outstanding

Edited by Manji 卍

マルコ (marco) will also distribute a live-limited single, "拡散放送禁止語録" (Kakusan hōsō kinshi goroku) at vocalist Rei's birthday live on May 20.

:tw_dissapointed_relieved:

Nice news...I hope we can get to listen this one

Speaking about the upcoming album, i hope they keep the same "vibe" from the last EP,but I'm also expecting some...hmm...some "diversity" from a track to another,idk if you guys understand what I mean

yes,there's a visible improvement in their production,which makes everything very solid

that best album was really a restart for these guys.also the artwork looks beautiful as expected,wanna know who did that

Edited by Manji 卍

26 minutes ago, Tokage said:

god i wish they had a better singer

this is his project sooo....i don't see him going away anytime soon. :v

It's a shame for me... their look is so good and I really love everything, but not the vocals, especially on the higher end. I wanted to like it, but I can't get past it. :sad: Maybe it'll get better next time.

Funny how yall are suddenly coming out of the woodwork just to talk shit right as they release an album for a change.

Well I just preordered my copy and I'm gonna be listening to it nonstop and enjoy every single minute of it~

I actually love this band. ♥

I actually really like Rei’s vocals and everything they’ve released is really good so I can’t wait to hear this! 

I mean, for what it's worth, I DO genuinely like the samples that have the gang vocal bits kicking in quite a lot cuz that's always been a musical trope I've been here for, and I've noted on several occasions that instrumentally  & looks-wise Marco are pretty nice as well, just every single time I feel like I'm in the mood to give them another shot I always end up getting turned off rather quickly cuz it feels like the singer's  just not strong enough to carry the whole thing and I find myself becoming tired of it when not listening to maybe like... one song at a time.

In my personal opinion he just feels like the weakest link in the group at the moment, regardless of whether it's his project or not.

As much as I find myself wanting to like them cuz the aesthetic's good shit, it's just not happening yet :/ Totally possible I'll come around eventually and end up liking them anyways tho, since I ended up warming up to Benizemi recently as well after spending like half a decade not really feeling most of their stuff, so...  I dunno. This isn't some ''oh no the evil HATERS are coming to insult my PERFECT BABIES'' shit, this is me wanting to get into a band cuz I know there's at least something good there, but having it just simply not work out every time 

Sign in to follow this