yuuzhea ikubaru

DAVID - 1st mini album, "「創生録Ⅰ 〜Birth and Confession〜」" release!!

12 minutes ago, yuuzhea ikubaru said:

DUTdAtjV4AAcQq9.jpg

DAVID has released 1st mini album titled 「創生録Ⅰ 〜Brith and Confession〜」 released on 06:06:2018

and 1st oneman live has held on 29:01:2019 titled「Reason for existence and…」at tokyo kinema club

WTF 29 JANUARY 2019.. :/ 

However, VERY NICE LOOK!! <3 

8 minutes ago, lichtlune said:

Kind of a long ways away but I'm glad he's releasing something significant this year. Also is that promotional photo sui? It doesn't look like him at all for some reason there. lol

I thought the same thing. It looks nothing like him at all...

Yup, Requiemage -Another Edition-  is up on HMV now. It also comes with a second bonus disc.

Also the tracklisting for Birth and Confession is up as well. There'll be two editions (regular and limited). It seems like the limited edition one will be a digibook.

[CD]

1.Birth and Confession
2.Metempsychosis
3.Fated Conscious
4.新曲A
5.蠱惑
6.Genesis -In Bible- (Bonus Track)

Genesis will only be on the limited edition and not the regular one. ¥2700 is a bit much for an EP, but both editions are exactly the same price which is interesting.

David will also distribute a CD with 2 new songs if both types of the mini-album have been purchased and the application coupon mailed (I'm assuming from the webshop). 

Furthermore, they will also distribute a live-limited single (1 song that will not be rereleased) to fans who attend both parts of their oneman live - part 1 is free, part 2 is 4000 yen for entry -, but it is possible for the single to be mailed to them if one bought the tickets from the webshop, but can't attend the live...

💸💸💸

More info here:

https://vk.gy/blog/david-mini-album-details-oneman-details-and-more/

Edit: apparently the tracklisting is different between both editions? they're still the same songs (except for the unnamed songs A & B ), but the one Dudemanguy posted above is for the limited edition; the regular edition's tracklist goes like this:

1.Metempsychosis
2.蠱惑
3.新曲B (new song B )
4.Fated Conscious
5.Rebirth and Confession

Dunno if "Rebirth and Confession" is a typo of Birth and Confession, or another new track, but I'm pretty sure it's the former. Then again the webshop & other shops also have this particular spelling displayed.

Looks like he’s already doing The Most™️ 

This is a pretty confusing sort of layout, but I’m glad Genesis is getting a physical release. I hope the new version isn’t too different tho, I love the original. 

1 hour ago, Dudemanguy said:

Oh good catch, I can't read. Yeah the tracklistings are different.

I don't blame you. There's a lot to it...too much shit even. :oro:

Well his first single sold so many copies that he printed another type, so I guess I can't blame him for milking the fanbase while he can. God knows I'm already totally committed to buying this and the reprint of Requiemage.

David has revamped their Wizard Store -Global- webshop under a new link and have now added Paypal as a payment method!! New items have been added, including preorders of David’s mini-album!

*Please be aware of shipping costs depending on your country.

Full list of new goods:

• David - 創生録 Ⅰ ~Birth and Confession~ (both types, regular and limited; 2700 yen each)
  • SUI Birthday iPhone 7/8 case (2 cases, 4000 yen)
  • SUI Birthday cheki (2 set, 1000 yen)
  • SUI Birthday mini-calendar (3000 yen)

---

Funny story, I actually suggested this when I emailed them a few weeks ago, and they responded that they'll look into it. Can't believe they actually listened!! ♥♥♥

Yet they had to do it just after I spent almost $90 alone to have my friend get stuff from the Japanese shop ;w;

A deluxe edition of David's mini-album has been decided! Preorders are up on their webshop from March 2 to June 30 (& will then ship in July) and the release will cost 5000 yen and will come in a tall case. Preorder bonus will be a long interview DVD.

[tracklist]

1.Confession of Birth
2.Metempsychosis
3.Fated Conscious
4.蠱惑 (Kowaku)
5.(new song C)

6.(tba)

7.(tba)

8.(tba)

https://wizardglobal.stores.jp/items/5a9803405f78664d2b003b0d

Pretty sure track 1 is just a typo of "Birth and Confession"...I don't get why Sui keeps messing up his own song titles xD I especially wonder why he didn't just go ahead and do a full album instead??? jfc

I need him to unveil the deluxe edition tracklist before I purchase any of them. I'm hoping all the tracks will be featured on that, but knowing v-kei, it'll probably be another new tracks, only available there.

Both of those are fantastic jackets!! But I’m still totally confused as to how the track list is working. Isn’t there a ton of different listings?

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a recap of what is happening based on how I am understanding this thread:

There are 3 versions of this mini-album: a regular edition, a limited edition, and a 🔥 DELUXE 🔥 edition.

The regular and limited editions are being released on June 6th. The limited edition contains 6 songs, with tracks 5 and 6 being unique to it, and the regular edition only contains 5 songs, with the 5th song being totally unique to only it.

The 🔥 DELUXE 🔥 edition comes out on June 30th, contains what looks like 8 songs total, and should not contain the same 5th and 6th tracks found on the two prior editions.

In additional to all of this nonsense, a second pressing of his special edition first single will also come out on June 6th. 

😩

The samples sounded okay. I need to really hear the whole thing to know if I'll like it or not, but they seemed a lot closer to Megaromania than his first songs (which were more Moi Dix Mois-ish imo). The regular edition will most likely end up on Spotify, so hopefully someone gets the other two editions :spin: 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II