1.exist

2.Antidote.

+ Off-shot

TYPE B : 1800 yen + taxes

CD :

1.exist

2.Antidote

DVD :

01.アルルカン 4th ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN TOUR「凸凹」 セミファイナル 2018.1.13 OSAKA BIG CAT公演より3.ハッピーセット 4.「私」と"理解" 5.Eclipse

TYPE C : 1500 yen + taxes

CD :

1.exist

2.Antidote.

3.NEGA ABILITY

4.exist -instrumental-

DVL6NDKVwAAOltl.jpg

DVL6GjzUQAIquSP.jpg

DVL6GjzVQAIh8GO.jpg

DVL6GjzV4AYlYpn.jpg

DVL6Gj1V4AA9TIg.jpg

DVL6BmHVMAAWtnP.jpg

DVL6BmHUMAA-0Zs.jpg

Edited by The Piass

gotta say this is probably their best look since FOREVER imo ~

*although i kinda doubt at this point their new single will convince me to get back into them...*

Tho can anyone tell me if アルルカン's tour final tickets sell out fast? Its my first time trying to buy the ticket and im trying to aim to get the 12/8 tour final at zepp tokyo ticket and im rather unsure whether the tickets would be sold minutes after put on sale or will it be normal and not sold out till the last few days... so can some kind soul tell me if i should guard by my computer in order to get the tickets... thanks!

21 hours ago, 狂気の涙 said:

Tho can anyone tell me if アルルカン's tour final tickets sell out fast? Its my first time trying to buy the ticket and im trying to aim to get the 12/8 tour final at zepp tokyo ticket and im rather unsure whether the tickets would be sold minutes after put on sale or will it be normal and not sold out till the last few days... so can some kind soul tell me if i should guard by my computer in order to get the tickets... thanks!

The final last Sunday wasn't sold out. Their finals don't sold out fast (or not even at all) but small live houses sometimes do. 

I'm trying to get tickets for the twoman with Dezert next month and didn't got the lottery ticket and somehow I think there is a chance I don't get a ticket via regular sale. So it also depends on with which bands they're playing with. Otherwise you can always try ticketcamp etc.

Edited by Devilish_Eye

Ah thanks so much 

For the regular sale i dont actually need to guard like one hour before the ticket sale starts at the com to get the regular ticket. Thats great

Ah and good luck for your regular ticket hope you get it! Have fun!(oh well i have to wait for like 10 months lmao my sad sad life) thanks for your information

Oh do you buy on eplus i cant seem to register due to some gaijin restrictions

18 hours ago, 狂気の涙 said:

Ah thanks so much 

For the regular sale i dont actually need to guard like one hour before the ticket sale starts at the com to get the regular ticket. Thats great

Ah and good luck for your regular ticket hope you get it! Have fun!(oh well i have to wait for like 10 months lmao my sad sad life) thanks for your information

Oh do you buy on eplus i cant seem to register due to some gaijin restrictions

Maybe guard it like 5-10 minutes beforehand just in case but an hour is not needed indeed haha!

I hope so too! Arlequin is my favourite band so seeing them live is kinda like a priority xD Trust me, the waiting will be worth it!

I use a shoppingservice on facebook since I can buy them myself because of gaijin restrictions lol. The shoppingservice is really good, never had a problem with them. They only have a 500 yen shoppingservice fees (and then you have to add shipping fee and a small bank fee sometimes but at least it's better than some other services who ask 20% shoppingservice fee) If you're interested in this shoppingservice I can send you the details!

2 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Maybe guard it like 5-10 minutes beforehand just in case but an hour is not needed indeed haha!

I hope so too! Arlequin is my favourite band so seeing them live is kinda like a priority xD Trust me, the waiting will be worth it!

I use a shoppingservice on facebook since I can buy them myself because of gaijin restrictions lol. The shoppingservice is really good, never had a problem with them. They only have a 500 yen shoppingservice fees (and then you have to add shipping fee and a small bank fee sometimes but at least it's better than some other services who ask 20% shoppingservice fee) If you're interested in this shoppingservice I can send you the details!

Ah ok you can send me the details thanks! Also I tried asking ticket japaaan but the attitude was really bad. I tried to communicate with them and they treated my like an idiot and told me not to come back again as I'll "only cause trouble" i mean like cmon its my first time trying their service...

11 minutes ago, 狂気の涙 said:

Ah and forgive me im new to this whole vkei thing

But is their any アルルカン etiquette that we must follow? (Etc like headbanging to every song i cant do it)  

You'll see when you get there, just follow what the fans are doing. You don't *have* to do it, you can just just watch the show your own way! Usually certain parts of a song convey a certain movement, you'll get the hang of it with time. 

30 minutes ago, platy said:

You'll see when you get there, just follow what the fans are doing. You don't *have* to do it, you can just just watch the show your own way! Usually certain parts of a song convey a certain movement, you'll get the hang of it with time. 

I see I see thanks!