Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

On 2018. 4. 3. at 11:58 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

1 like = 1 prayer

wow.

this was by far my favorite line since october 2016 .

i literally laughed my ass off .

i miss rentrer .

the fact that Satsuki's on Tidal at all is fucking shocking honestly

until 2 minutes in i did not believe there was even anyone there... those couple cheers at the end could still be just piped in sound. lol

Maybe we are all just being lame and he actually doesn't care if he ever makes a dime from music again... or maybe he hates us :[ .... 

6 hours ago, Elazmus said:

until 2 minutes in i did not believe there was even anyone there... those couple cheers at the end could still be just piped in sound. lol

Maybe we are all just being lame and he actually doesn't care if he ever makes a dime from music again... or maybe he hates us :[ .... 

Reminded me of the Dir en grey performances on the Family Values DVD where they overdub cheers from the crowd when Kodoku ni Shisu kicks in. 

Satsuki is a great person. It's worthy to meet him as a person. And i really enjoy his shows. Not that bad as you think, guys. 

One of the most disappointing concerts I've ever attended :( I saw Satsuki in May in Helsinki 2016 and gosh, was it bad. I really liked him in Rentrer en Soi, and even his first Solo stuff was good, but damn, his performance was straight not worth to mention even. Zero stage presence, bad vocals and my friend and I felt, he was very displeased with the crowd, which is a no-go for me....