Spike760

the GazettE

Source?

I don't care about this but my friends can't find any source. No info on OHP, no info on HERESY, no info on CD JAPAN and no info on VKDB

U DARE TO QUESTION DA TROMBE

Anyway, ANOTHER single? It's been, what, the 6th since DIM? I hope it's as good as VORTEX (the song) though. The rest has been rather forgettable.

I don't mind hearing new stuff, but come on guys, take a break. Out of those 5 singles, only Red and Pledge were good.

Source?

I don't care about this but my friends can't find any source. No info on OHP, no info on HERESY, no info on CD JAPAN and no info on VKDB

U DARE TO QUESTION DA TROMBE

YES I DARE :<

Alright seriously by the time they put out an album it will literally be ALL singles. What is this, the sixth single since DIM? That's just a bit over the edge of "ridiculous". Money vampires =__=

I agree, I'd prefer an album then this single. I did enjoy VORTEX, and still am, Since its one of there better releases. But they really need to release an Album or Mini-album with new songs.

Possible hiatus/disbandment all the way

Not gonna say anything until the source is shown, I am pretty sure that someone is pulling our legs...

Possible hiatus/disbandment all the way

After the next album most probably.

I can already see Ruki signing a major label deal for his solo, Kai and another two guys forming an ayabyebye type of band, and Aoi or Reita gtfoing.

Actually, I'd really like to see Ruki doing a solo-career, since all the best songs are composed by him anyway. Distress and Coma, Headache Man, Leech, Without a Trace etc. Do it!

maybe they'll stop releasing shit..... maybe?????? The bar has been set pretty low with last two singles. They can only really go up lol.

Yay a new Gaze Single =)

I think I'm the only one who liked al the previous singles: Before I Decay, Shiver, Red, Pledge and Vortex. I like what they've done with their sound.

I think from NIL till now their sound has inproved a lot.

But I have the feeling they had a contract that they had to do a couple of singles, and that they want to finish the contract so they can disband.

I hope it's not like that because it would be shame if a nother great band disbanded.

But for now I can't wait to hear this new single=)

The source was Japan Discoveries ...... And the news have been removed from the site.

Judging from the shitload of songs Gazette has been making lately, seems like there's an album on the way. :>

Source?

I don't care about this but my friends can't find aby source. No info on OHP, no info on HERESY, no info on CD JAPAN and no info on VKDB

Second this.

I third this.

No source = Me not believing this until there is.

:butwry:

idg why people are bitching about another possible single when their albums are just as bad, if not worse - their bsiders are better than the fillers they've been putting in plus with 5 singles already there would only be a couple of new songs on an album anyway plus it's not like any of you buy them anyway

DIM was cool. A couple of non-single songs on there were better than the singles.

Plus an album feels more like a complete package. It's a finished product. While a stream of singles does not satisfy like that.

plus it's not like any of you buy them anyway
it's not like any of you buy them anyway
not like any of you buy them anyway

tumblr_lf4we6u3Vd1qzihhc.gif?t=1299784746

i like.

anyway, maybe the news was coming from HERESY?

you know, fan clubs usually get first heads up than any body else.

anyway, maybe the news was coming from HERESY?

you know, fan clubs usually get first heads up than any body else.

it wasn't because then every FC member would be like " skdfljdfkljsflk DO NOT SHARE! " again.

^ that's funny. I just saw some post on tumblr where one HERESY member

were posting anonymously threatening to reporting another HERESY member

that's sharing FC exclusive pictures and stuffs on tumblr to get her membership cancelled.

I found that very... amusing. :lol:

Surely they are so elite 8)

Actually, I'd really like to see Ruki doing a solo-career, since all the best songs are composed by him anyway. Distress and Coma, Headache Man, Leech, Without a Trace etc. Do it!

he's composing most of their stuff afaik, and I don't really like Uruha or Aoi's input; Reita's composing parts are almost non-existant too.

If the band popularity starts declining, Ruki's gonna jump off that ship and star cashing in himself.

Yay a new Gaze Single =)

I think I'm the only one who liked al the previous singles: Before I Decay, Shiver, Red, Pledge and Vortex. I like what they've done with their sound.

I think from NIL till now their sound has inproved a lot.

But I have the feeling they had a contract that they had to do a couple of singles, and that they want to finish the contract so they can disband.

I hope it's not like that because it would be shame if a nother great band disbanded.

But for now I can't wait to hear this new single=)

This ^ I also loved their previous singles: Before I Decay, SHIVER, RED, PLEDGE, and VORTEX.

Anyways, to those who say they should disband, I don't know how Kai, the leader, feels about it but Ruki once said in an interview that the only way the band would disband is if they all came to hate each other. I see none of that happening so no disbanding anytime soon. Yay (^_^)

money & financing is one of those areas where previously friendly people start hating each other with passion, can't see how it contradicts a few DISBAND SOON PLZ!11 posts above.