ricchubunny

少女-ロリヰタ-23 (Lolita 23q) will disband

DZdmN2eUMAA4sWg.jpg

Lolita 23q announced that they will put an end in their activities after their oneman concert in TSUTAYA O-EAST at June 14.

Their last release will be a a live-limited CD released on this day.

Edited by ricchubunny

They should come back with Soshi, maybe then this wouldn't happen...

I am still sad they forget all these years with him and his great voice and they unfortunately returned Sou ;_;

There must have been a reason why Sou left the band for the first time, but fans wanted Sou back.

Band wanted money and they thought old vocalist will give them a lot of money and now you have disband.

Really, I fuckin love lolita, but this is way too funny. Talk about a failed comebackl. The singles all fuckin sucked, they seriously expected they could just mimic what they did in 2005 and still get away with this? BAN left love lock to focus on lolita and disband six months later?

People with more knowledge about the band than me, was their Soshi phase poorly received? Was Sou really the preference of their fanbase? Because their evolution absolutely made sense back in the days. I can't possibly fathom what would make them choose to comeback with Sou, besides nostalgia...

I'M ABOUT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND ME. I knew it's going to happen... But why so soon....

i saw them for the first time in my life at the same venue at revival day. AND NOW THEY WILL DISBAND at the same venue. 

I didn't enjoyed their stuff recently and their fans do not look that excited about everything or it's just me... I don't care... I will go there and headbang my emotions away. They were one of the most favourite band for 10 years.... it's hard....

Wait why u bitches mentioning UNiTE here?

I love both of them (UNiTE is my favorite band tho) and my friend keep saying that UNiTE has a lot of 23q feelings but I NEVER FELT IT. 

SOMEONE TELL ME WHEREEEEEEEEEEE

L23Q could have done better with Sou, I think.

Weren't unite and L23Q related somehow? I thought some former members formed united but it is not the case. I remember someone telling me they were related in some way. And I do agree on the sound thing. Unite was a bit like to what Megamasso was to Ayabie, in a way. I don't know if I'm making sense here, but bear with me.

17 minutes ago, madygrain said:

L23Q could have done better with Sou, I think.

Weren't unite and L23Q related somehow? I thought some former members formed united but it is not the case. I remember someone telling me they were related in some way. And I do agree on the sound thing. Unite was a bit like to what Megamasso was to Ayabie, in a way. I don't know if I'm making sense here, but bear with me.

Ryosuke and Mio are best friends and Haku and Sou are from the same school since the junior school.  Also there's some rumours that Haku (UNiTE), yu≠ki (Lolita) and Saga (Alice nince) are brothers.

But that's all the relation they have.