suji

MORRIGAN Ba.KULOE is missing --> has been found

MORRIGAN Ba.KULOE has gone missing since early this morning (4/7). However, the band will resume their performances as scheduled...

From what I'm getting here, the band is also having trouble contacting his family OR the family cannot contact KULOE; corrections are welcome.

15 minutes ago, suji said:

MORRIGAN Ba.KULOE has gone missing since early this morning (4/7). However, the band will resume their performances as scheduled...

From what I'm getting here, the band is also having trouble contacting his family OR the family cannot contact KULOE; corrections are welcome.

Apparently the family can't contact him either and they think he may have been involved in an accident.

Re: remarking within day of it happening, considering 1) the recent bullshit with Pitty and 2) the fact that they live in Sendai, can’t say I blame them. Especially if it was an accident or something.

28 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

wym?

The live today was in Sendai and they also live there, should’ve been more clear :,)

I honestly don't want Kuloe to go since he's my fave, but if he does I don't have a good reason to ditch the band since that probably wouldn't affect the music whatsoever. I want to throw a fit over this but can't find a good reason to :lol: