suji

[UPDATE: IT'S BACK] Tanuki is down; is this the end?

Infamous visual kei gossip message board, Tanuki, has been down since May 31, for unknown reasons... Is it dead? Is this the end of the Shit Noodle™? Have the rumors about kusomen/STDs/scat fetishes/etc. finally been put to rest?!

We just don't know.

408139422-insomniac-16_zps28b618bc.jpg

Whether it's site issues or something worse, it's currently unknown what exactly happened.

*For those who don't know anything about tanuki, here's a brilliant post about its history, written by @cvltic

Yesterday, I wanted to look up something at visualtanuki.

However...

It seems that http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/visualtanuki/ has been closed down perennial.

Will this be a close down forever? our would we have a new gossip board after a while again? Because the owner didn't  pay for hosting? or for whatever temporary reason. 

Or maybe it's closed because of a "LAW" matter?

Because people shared pretty much lot's of private photo's etc on the board. 

What do you think?!

If someone knows more about it, because of checking visualtanuki on a daily base, please let us know. 

Of course;

DAMN, the gossipers need to search for a new hobby now. Even it was fun to read their "anger" 

3 minutes ago, TomoMAD said:

I think this will happen, cause is DRAMA and people love drama in VK hahaha

And maybe the twitter will be more filled with DRAMA.

-never mind that previous sentence-

Edited by BrenGun

1 hour ago, BrenGun said:

And maybe the twitter will be more filled with DRAMA.

I don't know about Japanese laws, but my country does care about "real harm" cyber bulling. 

Yep hahaha
but if in japan exist some law that punish who made "cyber bullying" or expose some private photos, this must have ended a long time ago :o 

i don't know 

tanuki might be gone for good? But where will I read shitty google translation of who's a "shit noodle" or which band is going to break up, and what's going to happen to the "Takuma (Anli Pollicino) gave me an std" thread?

I feel like bandomen would rejoice at first for their sleeping pictures disappearing etc. But then all the anonymous hook-up and mitsu-money opportunities disappeared at the same time...

7 minutes ago, Masato said:

I feel like bandomen would rejoice at first for their sleeping pictures disappearing etc.

Well there are tanuki accounts on social media who repost these said pictures...

6 minutes ago, Disposable said:

If it's truly closed down to you recon the same shit would just move to a new existing platform like twitter, which everyone seems to use anyway

But then you lack the "anon" status.

How many times have I heard that Tanuki is dead over the years? Glad that it's back and we can read about shit noodle bandomen forever. Long live Tanuki!

7 hours ago, meat said:

How many times have I heard that Tanuki is dead over the years? Glad that it's back and we can read about shit noodle bandomen forever. Long live Tanuki!

So who is the shitiest shit noodle?