Yukami

キズ

I thought there was a preview already, I was so excited, haha. They sound so good live. I haven’t been this excited about a VK band in a while. I am here for them ;)

Debuted in 2017.

Members:

Vo. Lime → Kreuz NostalgiA → Kro:nos(TA+98) → Lime(solo) → LEZARD(Lime) → Kizu

Gt. reiki → Ryticia → LOUD GRAPE → Kizu

Ba. yue → Kizu

Dr. kyonosuke → Kizu

Bio

iTunes US // iTunes UK

15nvuxg.jpg

Previous looks

nnru55.jpg

2modsau.jpg

10yf53p.jpg

MVs

although I'm not sold on their music yet, it's undeniable these guys are pros with super solid management and most importantly, a great future ahead of them.

Say what you will about lime's voice, but they really deliver a good performance. Only one year and they're already putting out a live of this quality.

Honestly Lime is a surprising individual going from a very happy/cheery band to a more darker band all together plus the material has been spot on even when he was in Lezard. There isn't really much to say about the other band members beside the guitarist who was good in Loud grape and is still good. The execution of this band is extraordinary .

2 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

Do anyone follow them on Twitter and understand japanese?

whats going on with Reiki? Is he sick or going to leave the band?

He is sick and won't be able to play at some lives

Lime's singing is ridiculously good! He has a kind of voice that reminds me more of those Power Metal singers, like the Galneryus dude (Sho? It's been a while, I don't remember his name) than your stereotypical j-rock crooner, but it's fine to hear someone who isn't deepening his voice like hell and sounding really goofy as a result! The music is hella solid as well.

Did anyone have thoughts about the new single? I really liked the title track and music video. I  enjoyed 中庭 the most out of the b-sides, but I felt like there was some missed potential. It's such a short song and most of it is build up. Effective build up and that chorus is dramatic, I wish they would have spent some more time fleshing out the rest.

I totally love the new single!

美しき日々 is just beautiful and I wish 中庭 was longer too, it has great energy.

lime’s voice is flawless, he’s rly talented and their music is so good I can’T stop listening to it

can’t wait to hear more 

8 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Yup, it's written in every CD :D
I'm curious to hear other members compositions too, tho....

Thanks for that! I got their music mostly off ITunes and I’m still waiting for my copy of Steroid so I’ve been dying to know!