On 1/16/2020 at 8:08 PM, Saga said:

Half of the campaign and 63%. Our boy posted one of the songs to show the stuff.

Just updating: they got 100% plus extra money for a MV for the new single. Really glad for them.

its out, also on spotify etc.

i enjoy it, not my favorite song of theirs, but not bad by any means. video was cool 

there's also english subtitles

Edited by seys

On 2/19/2020 at 6:07 AM, seys said:

its out, also on spotify etc.

i enjoy it, not my favorite song of theirs, but not bad by any means. video was cool 

there's also english subtitles

Got disordered feelings from this song, just what I expect from them. ❤️

The MV and it's disturbing vibes is really cool as well, but for some reason got blocked by youtube, lmao.

2 hours ago, Saga said:

Got disordered feelings from this song, just what I expect from them. ❤️

The MV and it's disturbing vibes is really cool as well, but for some reason got blocked by youtube, lmao.

after a few listens i started to really like it haha

really excited for the next single (and the video) since they got like 130% of the funding they needed

and yeah it being blocked is really weird since nothing happened to the Suicidol MV even though it shows blood and he even cuts himself in it lol

They played it live already (it's the first song) but I have the feeling this is just a demo version

definitely their best single if the Glorifying Suicide EP doesn't count. keeps getting better with each listen and the ~3:27 part is pure bliss

Edited by seys

On 7/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, nikuman said:

Did anyone catch the Instagram live yesterday? It was dope as hell 

Also pls give the mangtanshi vid more views ❤️

Mangtanshi is a hell of a song, love the vibe that gives (and the basslines are soooooooo cool!) Btw, i didn't catch their livestream :(

8 hours ago, benzaiten._ said:

Mangtanshi is a hell of a song, love the vibe that gives (and the basslines are soooooooo cool!) Btw, i didn't catch their livestream :(

It was so much fun 😭 You could really feel the energy even tho it was just an insta livestream. Plus the chat was hilarious. Fortunately, there's a few uploads of the A.O.R live on youtube from different angles. 

There's the upload on the ME official channel.

One with a focus view on Kyuho and Arc

Juho and Geon view

Yoel drum cam for Ssibal

And then someone uploaded this VR video with really good sound quality 

They're gonna do another live next Saturday 07/18. Idk if they're gonna stream it or not but I hope they do. Or one of those random Kyuho/Juho Q&A streams would be nice at the very least 🤞😫

Edited by nikuman