Spike760

The Official Rant Section

I placed an order at CDJapan a week ago and it's been delayed from 3-7 days to 3-4 fucking weeks thanks to the supplier. Because 1 of the 5 singles I ordered is missing in action. Awesome.

"It's NOT the way God intended it! It's just not normal!"

I know where you should shove your Bible... not like you're ever going to read the damn thing, anyway.

You didn't fucking call the pharmacy for my prescription??! Fuck you! It wasn't that bad, but now another day with no medication so it is going to spread and be fucking painful! So annoyed at my doctor right now. >:|

i though this was a great too let my damn anger out :DD okay anyways,,, *warning there will be cursing and swearing...i warned you...*  

okay FIRST OFF...DON'T TELL SOMEONE HOW TOO LIVE THERE FUCKING LIFE OKAY? YOU ARE NOT  HIS MOTHER OR ANYTHING SO JUST FUCKING STOP WITH THAT SHIT. HE IS A GROWN FUCKING MAN.. AND I LOVE THAT SO OF YOU PRETEND TOO FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM..YOU DON'T OKAY STOP WITH THAT FAKE ACTING. YOU ARE FUCKING BULLIES AND I DON'T FUCKING LIKE BULLIES .

HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING STOP FUCKING TELLING HIM TOO EAT MORE OR TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I THINK HE KNOWS THAT ALREADY. MY GOD THIS MEJIBRAY FANDOM IS PROBABLY THE WORSE BUT HEY I DON'T KNOW THAT. BUT ANYWAY... YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELVES  LIKE FOREAL.. UGH AND YOU WANT TOO COME TOO YOUR COUNTRY?!!? HAH I HOPE THEY DON'T. 

okay i needed too let that out...but i can't take it and i feel bad that he as goes tho this shit when shitty ass fans who keep telling him what too.do -__-

Why are people so mean here? Why can't they respect fans of bands that are disbanding? :( Some people get kicked out of here for saying bad things about these bands, but others can get away with it! It saddens me...

cuz it's not their faves. 

yet

(i agree with u tho)

Why are people so mean here? Why can't they respect fans of bands that are disbanding? :( Some people get kicked out of here for saying bad things about these bands, but others can get away with it! It saddens me...

It's true... a lot of mean things are being said here and some of these comments unfortunately aren't handled correctly, which often results in people targeting the person who is only trying to defend themself. Sometimes that defense even results in a unnecessary ban, it happened to one of my friends.

Personally, I agree that if you don't have anything nice to say, then you shouldn't say it at all. Most of the time, negative comments are nothing more than users stroking their e-peen or attempting to build their ego - which usually stems from some sort of insecurity. So as deplorable as some comments may be, it's really something that should be pitied.

Some people tend to come on here and think that they can say whatever they want because "it's the internet", but they forget that this a forum run by people - people who have established rules.  Even though rules number 1 and 2 are clear as day, we don't go as far as to police every negative sentiment as long as it's presented in a civil and inoffensive way. Now we do our best to enforce these rules and weed out the troublemakers, but unfortunately, we don't always catch everything. This is when members, like yourself, can be of assistance. There is a 'report' button that you should see at the bottom of every post. It's a much more effective measure than using the rant thread. And even beyond that, the staff is always around to hear any complaints that you may have and you're always welcome to message us. We'd like to keep this a pleasant place for everyone.

And regarding @Lestat's comment. We're actually quite lenient and save banning as a last resort. We take bans seriously and they are something that the entire staff has input on. So suffice to say that out of the few bans that we've actually given out, each and every one of them has always been warranted.

-comes to start drama over my shade in the disbandment news threads after the constant shady statuses/comments etc-

i dont take visual kei personally and im confused as to why other people do. i love to roast people's favs for their reactions, which probably isnt a good thing to do but in a scene thats full of gossip, bickering, drama, hair dye, constant disbandments etc what do u expect lol. the japanese fans dont care, but western fans will roar, cry and riot if someone dare talk about their beloved bandomen sama or honmei band in a bad way.

thats why roasting mejibray is hilarious, and i love/hate mejibray and at the end of the day they're a pretty cool band but the members are soooo much fun to make fun of. shoutouts to the fans who laugh along with the jokes instead of weeping as everyone will have their opinions, and no matter how u feel theres no need to ever get ur panties in a bunch over light hearted comments.

i cant tell anyone not to take it personal, music is so intensely personal. i just find roasts to be fucking hilarious most of the time, some people think they're needlesly negative but even users like herpes shit talking my fav bands makes me laugh. thats what visual fans dont understand, take a break from the computer, ur bands aren't meant to last nor do they care about anyone from the western fandom's imput unless they're making big bucks off u.

tl;dr: enjoy urself visual kei isnt that serious

-rant over-

Christmas season in a customer service? UGH. The result of our country's post office's strike? UGH. Them together? UGH. 

For the past week I have worked about 11 hours every day, 2-3 hours of which are overtime. While it's nice to see customers more positive because of christmas, I am sure they don't get how much work we have to do to get everything ready for christmas. Only about a year before I am so going to leave that workplace! I feel really suffocated there and in this town. One more year, I can do this!

I fucking hate those stupid dumbass fucking snow plow divers. Like I fucking break my body shoveling the fucking sidewalk with feet of snow then there dumbass comes and  fucks it alll backup. Up to my kneeds in shit again, but this time its heavy mixed with block of ice and wet snow. I swear if i was outside i would have flipped that piece of shit off i was outside. Like i hope some slit there tires and gives em a 2 piece cause those scum deserve it! Im fucking hurting and cant rest. like i should. Like get your bitch ass out the car shovel what you messed up.

Also fucking headphones fucking broke like really? i swear those bitches were made to break so you would have to keep replacing them over and over... lucky i have a spear though are ass. Dam it i knew i shouldnt have waited to go to best buy and get on a warranty again since radio shake fucking M.I.A.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I fucking did it again, wasted the whole day on the internet, doing nothing, and this shitt always pisses me off, cause there is other shit i could be doing. Didnt even drink any water or workout cause i am fucking dumbass who doesnt have their shit together. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck

Everything I touch turns to shit and everyone I associate with ends up better when they stop with me. I don't know what i'm doing or not doing, but I guess my presence is cancerous. I feel so worthless, clinging to dead feelings just to try and feel anyything at all. It's pathetic. At least the bottom of the bottle listens to me. Here's a picture of a puppy

tumblr_nql4qhOelM1qixslso1_540.jpg

5 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Everything I touch turns to shit and everyone I associate with ends up better when they stop with me.

C'mon, you're a nice person, Panda. ♥

It's something funny, bUT EVERYTIME I say "Hi" to someone on the chat, they just leave. Every single time.

Besides this, another EVERYTIME thing: People just talk to me when they need something. Editing videos, mixing/mastering covers...and they always use "friendship" for never wanting to give me something at least...oh well, continue doing this and I'll probably quit again and THEN they'll have to find another mixer e_e

Edited by Jun_

@Jun_: Hi : )

*edit, guess I gotta rant to stay on topic

It's annoying when on discogs a seller is selling a color record, I buy it just to secure my purchase because it's rare, and then ask them for photo to make sure and it takes them almost 2 weeks for them to send me one.

THEN they tell me they're not sure what color it is because it's sealed. I get the photo, I find out it's not the correct release from the hype sticker, I ask them to refund me and tell them it's not a colored version.

They refund me, but soon after they put it up for sale under the exact same category AGAIN. 

If you won't take my word for it, just say it's sealed and you're not sure what color it is!

Waste 2 weeks of my time and trick more people!

22 minutes ago, ghost said:

Hi : )

Hi <3 Go to the chat sometime so we can test this :'D

2 minutes ago, Jun_ said:

Hi <3 Go to the chat sometime so we can test this :'D

Hahaha, ok.

Actually, I've never once been on the chat since joining the forum : P

OH MAN!! I need to blow off some steam on a website I know my friend won't see this on, so yeah here goes!

I'm SO PISSED OFF because my friend told me before we moved out of the house we were staying in that she would run any items I left o accident to me. WELL, she didn't even TELL ME WHAT I LEFT! I had to ask her "Hey did I leave my work shoes there?" To which she said "Yeah! You left a few things here." So I asked what all I left and she never responded to me, BUT SHE HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR TWITTER!!!!!!

She didn't even take my stuff with her besides the stuff she did on accident AND DIDNT EVEN TELL ME SHE HAD!! I HAD A MELT DOWN BECAUSE I LOST SOME PRESENTS I BOUGHT FOR MY BOYFRIEND THAT SHE HAD WITH HER AND AHE DIDNT SAY A WORD ABOUT THEM TILL I ASKED!!! 

OH AND THOSE WORK SHOES SHE LEFT AT THE STUPID HOUSE MIGJT BE THROWN AWAY BECAUSE SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE PLANS ARE FOR THE HOUSE BEING CLEANED OUT BUT YOU KNOW JUST LEAVE MY STUFF THERE!!!!!!!!! 

She told me all why she had after I asked and said I really need to know. Of course you know her excuse is being dead tired from 3 AM shifts BUT YOU KNOW WHATEVER TWITTER DOESNT MAKE HER TIRED I GUESS!! I played it off though as oh it's fine I'm not gonna freak out, BUT NOW IM SERIOUSLY HOLDING BACK FROM ASKING HER WHY SHE LEFT THEM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND DIDNT TELL ME TILL I ASKED IF SHE DIDNT KNOW WHEN IT WAS GONNA GET CLEANED OUT AND DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO THE GUY CLEANING IT OUT!! It really fucking hurts my feelings cause she obviously doesn't respect my things enough to even tell me. I know if I message her she will FLIP OUT BUT YOU KNOW WHY FUCK IT BECAUSE WOW THAT IS SO RUDE!!

O why are rich people like taylor swift with millions complaining about easy access to their music, cause they want a bigger car? people aint got clean water food or let alone a house and your complaining. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/entertainment/taylor-swift-dmca-youtube/

You are seriously gonna sit there, and tell me a song is shit, when you listened to it through a pair of $10 earphones?

Are you trying to piss me off?

I fucking hate people like you.

That's like asking for a plain cheeseburger at a famous burger joint, and saying it tastes like shit.

Perhaps if you weren't such a cheap motherfucker, your ears could enjoy music for once.

I hope one day your cheap ass JVC gummies cause major feedback and  you go deaf from it you stupid fuck.

3 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

You are seriously gonna sit there, and tell me a song is shit, when you listened to it through a pair of $10 earphones?

Are you trying to piss me off?

I fucking hate people like you.

That's like asking for a plain cheeseburger at a famous burger joint, and saying it tastes like shit.

Perhaps if you weren't such a cheap motherfucker, your ears could enjoy music for once.

I hope one day your cheap ass JVC gummies cause major feedback and  you go deaf from it you stupid fuck.

I tried JVC Gummies once. Never again. I think the sound is pretty much 100% treble based. Nearly tore a god damn hole in my eardrum XD 

On 9/6/2016 at 4:11 AM, Biopanda said:

Everything I touch turns to shit and everyone I associate with ends up better when they stop with me. I don't know what i'm doing or not doing, but I guess my presence is cancerous. I feel so worthless, clinging to dead feelings just to try and feel anyything at all. It's pathetic.

I feel you ; ;