Sign in to follow this  
Katt

Hello everyone, Hi!

Hello everyone, I've been a long time fan of Visual kei for almost half a decade ( If you consider that a long time?), I recently found out about this site from a friend who mentioned it and I thought I'd check it out!

I'm into the oldschool side of things, I do not mind some modern bands, although I'm not a big fan of the cookie cutter thing that's going on nowadays.

To give you a feel, I'm really into Malice Mizer, La' Mule, Parasite, Baiser, Noi'X, and I'm a HUGE deadman fan.

Other than that, I enjoy playing my guitar, listening to normie music, and collecting old military items.

Please feel free to talk to me, I don't have much friends so hopefully that can change!

I deeply apologize if I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum, I have trouble navigating through sites like these!

Welcome! There are a lot of old school vk fans here. I'm not familiar with many of those bands myself, but I hope to see you around the forum! 

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to message any of the mods with blue names :)

5 minutes ago, emmny said:

hello fellow deadman fan!

Hello! That's awesome you like them too! Hope to get to know you fellow fans more!

20 minutes ago, platy said:

Welcome! There are a lot of old school vk fans here. I'm not familiar with many of those bands myself, but I hope to see you around the forum! 

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to message any of the mods with blue names :)

Thank you! I'll try to be as active as I can...and most likely if I'm confused or need help, I'll lookout for the blue names~

1 hour ago, Anne Claire said:

Hello there, La'Mule and deadman fan :D  Welcome to MH!

Thank you very much! Appreciate the very warm welcoming! 

Just now, Cantavanda said:

I love that deadman album! Haven't listened to the original version though, only the 2.0 rerelease.

Hey Canta! Same here, all of the songs seem to be great in their own way~

Hi!

Welcome to MH

Nice, so your a fan of old school VK, I see, so how long have you been listening to VK?

BTW i sometimes listen to old school VK but, i listen more to the New School VK.

Enjoy.

Edited by K-x-H

13 hours ago, Laurence02 said:

Welcome, nice to see another old-school fan here!

(Though I am on the more underground side of things).

Hey Laurence! didn't expect to see another person from Yasi's place here!

Sign in to follow this