Nya_sist

JROCKERS AGES (facts and guesses)

Also, I read somewhere that Tora from Alice Nine was apparently born on 1980/81 (not sure which one), so I guess that makes him 37/38 this year.

Edited by monkeybanana4

UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ

ANGEL-TAKA 1971 (47)

MASATO 1980 (38)

KOTARO and YAMATO 1986 (32)

Idk about KYO, but probably around 45.

I have also heard pentagon being early 20s but also saw someone say that minpha was in highschool but I don’t think so because he has a tattoo on his arm 

i feel like Kizu are young but like in their 20s 

1 hour ago, akiko said:

UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ

ANGEL-TAKA 1971 (47)

MASATO 1980 (38)

KOTARO and YAMATO 1986 (32)

Idk about KYO, but probably around 45.

That's surprising. When I saw them live I thought MASATO looked about the same age as ANGEL-TAKA, if not older.

5 hours ago, Nya_sist said:

Aren’t the boys from tensai pretty young or is it just tensai??

memna the bassist of tensai was  born 2 th January 1997, you find  this on his  Twitter

Hanabi one a guitarist of tensai  was   born  5th july 1996 , you find this here

Naoya was born the other guitarist of tensai was born 1st april 1997, you find this here

But I dont'know for Cult maybe he's the same age ( 20 or 22 years old) and the birth of Junia are unknown (and I know just him and Hanabi , they know each other since many years. ). Maybe he's the same age of Hanabi or he's more younger (18 or 20 years old). I don't know really ;-;.

But yes they are really young.

11 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Also, I read somewhere that Tora from Alice Nine was apparently born on 1980/81 (not sure which one), so I guess that makes him 37/38 this year.

I read the same thing for him 😉.

For Mamireta, I think the members are twenties and Karu is probably 26 ou 27 years old because Mamireta is not his first band ( it was FULL EFFECT' since 2010 or 2011 and to 2017). So it's very difficult >.<".

On 10/23/2018 at 2:39 PM, Miku70 said:

For Mamireta, I think the members are twenties and Karu is probably 26 ou 27 years old because Mamireta is not his first band ( it was FULL EFFECT' since 2010 or 2011 and to 2017). So it's very difficult >.<".

I could be mistaken since it was a while back, but didn't Ryusei once casually mention on twitter that he's 24? I wonder how old Mirai is since he looks the oldest.

16 hours ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

I could be mistaken since it was a while back, but didn't Ryusei once casually mention on twitter that he's 24? I wonder how old Mirai is since he looks the oldest.

I don't follow them on Twitter, but it's possible.

16 hours ago, thenctgirl said:

I wonder how old Dadaroma are ? They are my favs but I fan trust it anywhere :(

Maybe Yoshiatus is 27 or 28 or  years old because he  worked  before  his  bands and his first band was in 2010. Maybe Takeshi is 25 or 26 years old because his  first band was in 2011. Maybe Tomo is 27 years old because his first was in 2010.  Maybe Yusuke is 28 years old because his first band was in 2009.  Maybe is 22 years old beacuse his first band was in 2014.

This are all hypotesis.  Some are more old or some are more young.

I believe majority of the known vk guys are around 30-40 years old. 

They join in their teens and get noticed when they reach middle age.

Edited by FOSCOR70

On 10/21/2018 at 7:37 PM, anadentone said:

Yoka-  1992

Yo-ka was born in 1987. I'm not too sure about the other members, but I'd assume Kei is the oldest since everyone else refers to him as "Kei-san".

Juri and Leda from DELUHI were also born in 1987, and Sujk was born in 1983. Aggy, I'm not too sure about.

Also, Hitomi from Moran was born in 1978, making him 41 later this month. I know, I can't believe it either.

Spoiler

Makeup:

rDfq0t8.jpg

No makeup:

6fHjt0p.jpg

Hot damn.

35 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Also, Hitomi from Moran was born in 1978, making him 41 later this month. I know, I can't believe it either.

Reveal hidden contents

Makeup:

rDfq0t8.jpg

No makeup:

6fHjt0p.jpg

Hot damn.

Wow, he looks amazing and he doesn't even look like he's turning 41 later this month. How is this possible? I don't believe this, lol.

I'll intervene with the only piece of information I can contribute with

(ex) EVE's guys ages:

Takeru was born in 1988

Ryo (now Arma in CLACK inc.) in 1987

Keita in 1987

Yoshi (aka Sana in UNiTE) is the only one I'm not sure of, I believe he should be the youngest so I assume 1989-1990?

Ah and Baku from CLACK inc. (ex-Zerogumi's Hotaru) should be born in 1989.

[cue "no1curr"]

On 3/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, Gesu said:

Reveal hidden contents

Makeup:

rDfq0t8.jpg

No makeup:

6fHjt0p.jpg

Hot damn.

Did he retire?????? Sorry this is random and  not on topic but I was curious.

Just now, Nya_sist said:

Did he retire?????? Sorry this is random and  not on topic but I was curious.

He has a solo project called Umiyuri, but I haven't been able to find any of his music so I can't link anything.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:17 AM, Nighttime Jae said:

I'll intervene with the only piece of information I can contribute with

(ex) EVE's guys ages:

Takeru was born in 1988

Ryo (now Arma in CLACK inc.) in 1987

Keita in 1987

Yoshi (aka Sana in UNiTE) is the only one I'm not sure of, I believe he should be the youngest so I assume 1989-1990?

Ah and Baku from CLACK inc. (ex-Zerogumi's Hotaru) should be born in 1989.

[cue "no1curr"]

I think Sana from UNiTE. was born on 1989. He kind of like gave a clue about it, indirectly saying he was already 26 on 2015.

2 hours ago, morugya926 said:

I think Sana from UNiTE. was born on 1989. He kind of like gave a clue about it, indirectly saying he was already 26 on 2015.

According to this, he was. This site isn't really official but if two sources are saying it and it sounds reasonable enough, I'd say there's a good enough chance it's true.

2 hours ago, Gesu said:

According to this, he was. This site isn't really official but if two sources are saying it and it sounds reasonable enough, I'd say there's a good enough chance it's true.

I don't know how legit this info is since it states that Takeru is his older brother, and he isn't 😅

Edited by Nighttime Jae

On 1/19/2020 at 12:33 AM, anadentone said:

anyone have the ages of baby kingdom? I suspect Toramaru is the youngest and Monyo is the oldest.

I once found a Tweet on Shogo's Twitter stating something about "eight years after graduation" when talking about Shiki. I think with "graduation" he means high school seeing as they were in university in 2013 during WeZ. In Japan one should be about 17-18 during their last year of high school if everything goes right, so we'd need to count eight years up on that. Also, the Tweet was a little bit older, but I forgot from when, so I'll make a rough guess and say 26/27-ish.

Monyo is Shiki's older brother, so he would indeed most likely be the oldest of the group.

Personally I think Shogo could be the youngest by looking at his general appearance and personality (also the way he dresses himself //coughs). He seems to need a lot of attention and will get a little annoying if he doesn't get that. His behaviour in one of the latest Bebikinhouse video's where the band went to eat as much of some noodle-based dish he kinda stayed in the back being silent and avoiding eye contact with the camera, which stood out to me. (They also hearted my comment stating that he's BabyKingdom's baby on that "demo kono" video with the ghost lol, so kinda confirmed but not really)

-Not really related to the subject-

Whilst I'm sharing my stalk-obtained info, I think that Monyo's real name could be Yoshitaka, there was a website stating that he used to go by that name in past bands before WeZ.

edit: VisualIoner has added the info too about his past name and bands

Edited by Bunny-Usagii

I'm curious about NAZARE. I'm thinking Mio and Uta are probably under 25, Yoh seems like he's around 30 and Issei has been active since at least 2009 so he has to be at least mid 30's.

I really would like to know how old the members of Zigzag are?🤔

I would guess Ryuya is the youngest. 

But about Mikoto and Kagemaru...I can't even guess.