The Piass

New demo band キラワレモノ(Kirawaremono) have formed

Their first live will be on 2018.10.31 at 新宿club science.

Members :

Singer 砂糖 (Satô/Sugar)  (ex.罰×ゲヰム(Batsu Game) --> LAZAROUS)

Guitarist Mel  (ex-PigmyGhoul-->DirmuNot-->Rugia(g)Gram-->MELISSA-->胡蝶乃夢(kochou no yume)-->Vice-->ヴァニキル(Vanikill)-->VaniKilL-->ナタリー(natalie))

Bassist 弍斬琉 (I don't know how to translate the name but his Twitter says Jekyll. (ex.Enchante, チームお赤飯(Team o sekihan))

DpzJLD4U8AAKk_2.jpg

9253f2_a190edef4b6f4b2daa5291ddf9354505~

DpzJxibU0AU7VbZ.jpg

9253f2_9ad8715dcee947d4bd61df84943c0fab~

DpzJxicV4AEK1kI.jpg

9253f2_84efadd57d9d443aaa54845be8da428d~

DpzJxnZV4AAc5_Q.jpg

Twitter : https://twitter.com/kiraware_info

Edited by The Piass

I'm glad you are moving forward with PROJECT 砂糖, I need to hear the song "0" recorded in a studio. 

The two music videos are incredible, keep it up! ^^ 

Hmm. I figured this was another generic edgy barefoot-kei band but I like what I'm hearing/seeing. The other song on their channel, Kakurenbo, is pretty good too.

They got my attention. It's good to see their Twitter accounts active because when I discovered them their accounts were not active.

42 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Why did he posted these???

I guess to promote their live at Cure Fes and bring more attention to the band? There's better ways to promote yourself than showing your flat bare ass covered in acne and a piece of toilet paper sticking out though...:x

3 hours ago, suji said:

I guess to promote their live at Cure Fes and bring more attention to the band? There's better ways to promote yourself than showing your flat bare ass covered in acne and a piece of toilet paper sticking out though...:x

I thought it was posted by some gossip/tanuki account at first but no. Respect yourself sis

Im surprised no one mentioned he mentioned his improvement on his vocals. Batsu game as so bad >.< This is more like it 

52 minutes ago, Axius said:

Im surprised no one mentioned he mentioned his improvement on his vocals. Batsu game as so bad >.< This is more like it 

He wasn't vocalist in Batsu Game. He played keyboards and was only in the band for a few months when they started.

Just now, Alkaloid said:

He wasn't vocalist in Batsu Game. He played keyboards and was only in the band for a few months when they started.

Oh? really? they sound similar i didnt know i was going based off the post 

3 hours ago, Axius said:

Oh? really? they sound similar i didnt know i was going based off the post 

No worries 😄 just figured you might want to know.