The Piass

New demo band キラワレモノ(Kirawaremono) have formed

2 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@-NOVA- What you think about this?

A bit strange if im honest haha, can't say i like it but i dont dislike it either. They need some work but i do see some potential

The second video has sections that really remind me of Beast of Blood (namely the chord progression + whaling on the drums during the pre-chorus). There's a lot of good things going on, but just as many questionable / sloppy things as well...I don't really know how to feel about it.

Kagome was pretty decent as well. 

I love this band. Also, I like how they actually managed to get a girl who looks like she has some life in her eyes for their videos, instead of that same sad-looking girl who's in every PV (you all know what I mean).

Still not over Mel's weird marketing techniques, though. I know I said in the interests section of my profile that I like visual kei ass, but not like that. Never like that.

Can't deny that they are somewhat "stylish", but the music is complete and utter trash. The only thing missing are whispers and laughing, everything else is there...the shitty synths, uninspired melodies and godawful screams.

Look MV  「ねぇ」 

D38OjLrUYAA_HGR.jpg

Vo. Vo.砂糖 (Sugar)

D33gqxvUwAAhhG3.jpg

Gt.Mel

D34vPAzVUAEFJ9E.jpg

Ba.弍斬琉 (じきる) Jekyll

D33hZ2nUwAAkVo_.jpg

Edited by zetork