Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

Vexent new album "CHAIN" release

Vexent new album "CHAIN" will be released at 2019/01/16 (9 tracks, 1080yen)

[tracklist]

01.最後のしるし
02.Stupid pain
03.Liquid
04.Greed
05.Dystopia
06.PSYCHOPATH
07.Solitude
08.この詩が少しだけ救ってくれる
09.care

they will hold their oneman live "ダブルヘリックス" (Double Helix) at 2018/12/17 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

What even is this. There's nothing new on it so it hardly counts as their second album, and it's obviously not a best album because Dystopia is on there while Dependence isn't (neither are any of their A sides either, which is probably more relevant to note), so it seems to just be a random collection of B sides. That's not inherently a bad thing, given how much I usually like their B sides, but it seems like a bizarre decision to release something like this. Given that I own most of these songs anyway there's really nothing to make me interested in this album, and I can't even hold to any sort of hope that the older songs have been rerecorded because of how abysmal the rerecordings were on VICTIM. I genuinely don't understand what this band is even doing any more.

Edit: I forgot to note the fact that Greed and PSYCHOPATH are both from their first album, and given how low the price is, I'm pretty sure this is actually just a B side collection album, which I'm fine with.

Edited by rvrgf

im not familiar with all the deets on why people dislike vexent beyond them ripping off gazette/lynch for 1 song, but beyond that they still sound like one of the better groups out there so whatever

2 hours ago, chipathy said:

im not familiar with all the deets on why people dislike vexent beyond them ripping off gazette/lynch for 1 song, but beyond that they still sound like one of the better groups out there so whatever

sounding cheap and uninspired and having a bad vocalist isn't enough?

they picked one of the worse songs to make an mv for -___- 

They have so many b sides that are incredible and they picked this snoozefest. I would have much rather have had an MV for care, the guitar work on that song is phenomanal. 

Spoiler

Edited by -NOVA-

Oh a live dvd thats awesome :o

Album cover:

97020181213010655.jpg

Individual Looks:

Spoiler

DupMy43W4AAuK36.jpg

DupMzYJWsAIByVy.jpg

DupMzsiW0AIEYzJ.jpg

DupMz8pW0AoVb4e.jpg

Also found this its a nice shot from the live: