SilverEspeon__

YOHIO new single "Merry Go Round" release

Only a select few people can pull off clown kei. Yohio is NOT one of them. Ew.  The song itself though, isn't bad. I actually enjoy some of DISREIGN's material. 

I, uh, am not sure if I’m allowed to post here again since it looks like my comment was removed (and in hindsight, I understand why), but I’ll write it again without the admittedly stupid last part of my original comment. If I’m not supposed to be doing that, tell me to stop or something and I will.

Make fun of me all you want, but as someone who is kind of afraid of clowns/mimes, I am not really digging that clown/mime look. The fact that the MV is apparently centered around circuses isn’t gonna help much either

Regardless, I am gonna give this single a chance. It’s probably not gonna be as good as DISREIGN’s new single, though...

Edited by AmberCrystal17

hey whatever the hell happened to that weird visual kei app thing yohio was supposed to be involved in some time ago?

Eh, like, better than the last one, I guess? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know what to think of it, tbh. Gonna wait for DISREIGN’s single instead. The MV isn’t gonna be fun for my coulrophobic ass to watch though.

EDIT: Didn’t meant to quote the post.

Edited by AmberCrystal17

wow...it was unexpectedly nice. Very catchy and kind of avant-garde type. Really liked it.

I hope he creates more of these kinda unique pieces instead of the usual vk trash.

Edited by FOSCOR70