monkeybanana4

Frantic EMIRY restart activities

Daizystripper's drummer has always been the band's leader and it was prolly his decision to change the lineup in the 1st place as it was his idea to make Frantic EMIRY an alter ego band of Daizystripper back in the day and apparently it didn't last long because he wasn't satisfied with it back then.

My guess is that he changed the lineup in order to better suit what he envisioned, hence his decision to make Mao part of it, so I guess they'll be making heavier music from now on.

Chill.

Also, why isn't anyone talking about how this new arrangement of "World End" BOPS ? I'm hyped af !

Frantic Emiry just announced their "Second Impact": they will be releasing their 2nd single on May 29th, 2019.

The single is titled "Angels Cry / World End" and will come in two types: a limited edition for 2,000 yen, that comes with a PV DVD for the song "World End," and a regular edition for 1,500 yen that contains just the two songs.

They will also go on a tour entitled "Frantic EMIRY~second crisis~Tour【Carpe diem -カルペ・ディエム-】." Thus far only two dates are announced: June 16th at Meguro Rock May-Kanand June 22nd at Osaka RUIDO.

Source

12 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Frantic Emiry just announced their "Second Impact": they will be releasing their 2nd single on May 29th, 2019.

The single is titled "Angels Cry / World End" and will come in two types: a limited edition for 2,000 yen, that comes with a PV DVD for the song "World End," and a regular edition for 1,500 yen that contains just the two songs.

They will also go on a tour entitled "Frantic EMIRY~second crisis~Tour【Carpe diem -カルペ・ディエム-】." Thus far only two dates are announced: June 16th at Meguro Rock May-Kanand June 22nd at Osaka RUIDO.

Source

Just to clarify a little bit more :

a wevshop-limited single "Angels Cry" will be released at 2019/01/05 (1000yen)

a single "Angels Cry / World End" will be released at 2019/05/29 (2 types)

Limited edition (2000yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "Angels Cry" PV

Regular edition (1500yen) will include CD (2 songs) only

[tracklist]

01. Angels Cry

02. World End

Yeah, agreed on the weird voice effects. The Angels Cry PV had a part that really didn't agree with me because of that but just the audio version isn't as bad. World End though could certainly have less of that editing. I'd love to hear more though.