suji

Jupiter Ba.RUCY will depart

3 minutes ago, madygrain said:

This band really can't keep their members. Are Teru and Hizaki so hard to work with?

Well, members basically become TERU's mannequins, so possibly.

Edited by Vercingetorix

I don't think Rucy was ever a good fit for this particular band since he came from the neo visual scene and the other guys are basically veterans. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some disputes going on, given the difference in music style and age especially.

24 minutes ago, suji said:

I don't think Rucy was ever a good fit for this particular band since he came from the neo visual scene and the other guys are basically veterans. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some disputes going on, given the difference in music style and age especially.

I felt the same, it really surprised me seeing him there and didn't feel he quite fitted.

Fuggin' A, not this shit again. I mean, I thought their music was meh since their formation, but to have members within feel the same way even now is just lol.

Makes you wonder if Kuze is gonna make it through the year haha.

support Ba.Yu-ri (Serenity in Murder) (photos below) has commenced activities as of February 16 and will also participate in the band's tour

support Ba.Shoyo (also HIZAKI solo support) has also performed for Hizaki's fanclub-only birthday live

DziaMq2VAAMgHci.jpg

DziaMq2VAAI0aTE.jpg