Jigsaw9

cali≠gari

6 hours ago, Plant said:

the original version of 禁色 on Forbidden Pleasure volume I with ao singing is really quite nice. it’s from 1997 so I think it's the first cali≠gari recording with ao singing?

Can't wait to listen 👀 also v curious about that E track on Forbidden Pleasure.  

You know you might be right I cant think of anything before that with Ao singing🤔

baby ao best ao. 

i can't believe there's like 5 versions of kinjiki at this point.... slightly excessive....

43 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Some suggestions:

禁色 (桜井青江 ver.)

禁色 (SAX remix)

禁色 (feat. ETERNAL MEMBER 武井誠 freestyle R・A・P)

I agree on all of those, even the makoto HIP HOP mix 

need more makoto hip hop tbh

@evenor @Splendor of beauty

I ordered right away as well

Ao's shop has a "it generally takes 10 days to 2 weeks to ship" disclaimer.

Last time, it was 2 weeks right on the dot.

However, this time it's been nearly 4 weeks, and he has still not sent out the email for it being shipped. 

Others on twitter are also wondering about it.

Unfortunately, Ao has broken his entire body because Old Man so I think it may be delayed further.

Ao covered both  LAB.THE BASEMENT and cali gari in the stream the other day. It was very good 👌

My copy of 死刑台のエレベーター has been delivered. There's a long interview in the booklet that I couldnt be bothered to read lol 

It came with a little present of a memo pad, which Ao expains on twitter he made because there was left over paper from the booklet printing and he didnt want to waste the paper 

Anyway last update: there will be additional sales of 死刑台のエレベーター (last chance!)

The pipe burst actually had ruined some copies and Ao hadnt realized until it was time to ship that the paper sleeves had started to get mold on them. 

Thus, some peoples' copies still haven't been shipped yet. 
So, it is being reprinted (exactly the same as the original) and will be put up on Ao's shop again. Apparently he's planning to ship them in October. 

Wow i haven't been active on here in awhile. 

Just coming out of hibernation & dropping by to say that by sheer accident I happened to find out that the rip of the Outo/Oyasuminasai demotape that's been making the rounds online for all these years is FAKE! I stumbled upon YT uploads of the two tracks and these versions sound completely different from the Dai 2 tape versions - both have the trademark Ao Keyboards and Outo has some kind of sax or other tooting instrument in it. Wild.

Gotta love all the people back in the day mixing up their files trying to give birth to releases they didn't own.... :'))))

tfw you're a fan for almost 15 years and you just now hear something you thought you did all along.

This version is awesome btw. :D 

Edited by Jigsaw9

I realize i didnt even have a file claiming to be from the outo/oyasuminasai now lmao i just had them labeled separately but those two are probably from dai2 and mislabeled. 

incidentally my copy of outo/oyasuminasai arrived TODAY

20200910_180823.jpg

and all i can say is n i c e

Edited by anakuro

On 9/10/2020 at 4:51 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

Gotta love all the people back in the day mixing up their files trying to give birth to releases they didn't own.... :'))))

The CG mix and matching is wild. I don't even remember where tf I got the rips from but I ended up with Dai4 having what sounds like Ishii singing 発狂チャネル while every other track is sung by the Hage and also Dai3 with Shuuji Ishii singing 冷たい雨 while every other track is the Hage like wtf even happened there

2 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

The CG mix and matching is wild. I don't even remember where tf I got the rips from but I ended up with Dai4 having what sounds like Ishii singing 発狂チャネル while every other track is sung by the Hage and also Dai3 with Shuuji Ishii singing 冷たい雨 while every other track is the Hage like wtf even happened there

dai3's rip w/ shuuji 2 on two tracks & like 2 tracks being from kaiteiban, with only 1 track actually being dai 3.. was the #1 reason I started buying up cali cds to replace all my tracks a friend had sent years ago.

Dai3 is actually noticeably different from kaitei too, since even I can tell lmao...

Iirc there was a 37564 that had shuuji 2 when it was labeled as shuuji 1 going around at one point. I trashed all the old rips so I can't confirm though.

yep, the tracklist was also revealed with the names for the 2 new songs:

『ブルーフィルム -Revival-』
01. Sex On The Beach 
02. エロトピア
03. ミルクセヰキ 
04. ポラロイド遊戯
05. 音セックス2020
06. デリヘルボーイズ!デリヘルガールズ! (ニュウ!作詞作曲:桜井青 )
07. 真空回廊
08. 原色エレガント
09. さかしま (ニュウ!作詞作曲:石井秀仁)
10. ブルーフィルム

6 -> deriheru boys! deriheru girls! // prostitute boys! prostitute girls! (ao song)

9. -> sakashima // reverse or upside down (shuuji song)

6..9....nice

@Jigsaw9 yeee boiiii you'll need to message me your address at some point you know lmao

it should arrive on the 29th according to amazon

i'll send you those spicy tracks once the CDs arrive of course 👍

28 minutes ago, felipar said:

does anyone know if it's possible to sign up for their fan club being outside Japan?

Most likely need someone living in Japan to act as an agent for payment + address. 

Also, if you are like me, you will probably have to go by your last name only lmao they only allow 10 characters for the name. 

EDIT: 

while i'm here

cali gari was on a niconama the other day (yesterday?) and a preview of the ao song was shown about 55 mins in:

https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv328170166

a o  v o c a l s

Edited by anakuro

1 minute ago, anakuro said:

Most likely need someone living in Japan to act as an agent for payment + address. 

Also, if you are like me, you will probably have to go by your last name only lmao they only allow 10 characters for the name. 

I was planning to subscribe under a friend's name/address who's living in Tokyo so I guess I'll go for it. :)  thanks!

Just now, felipar said:

I was planning to subscribe under a friend's name/address who's living in Tokyo so I guess I'll go for it. :)  thanks!

then should be no problem, as long as you can get payment sorted.

a shame you didnt apply back in July when you could have still gotten the DVD bonus for joining........

2 hours ago, anakuro said:

cali gari was on a niconama the other day (yesterday?) and a preview of the ao song was shown about 55 mins in:

https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv328170166

a o  v o c a l s

Loveeeee the preview of the new song! Real curious to find out what the Shuuji-composed track sounds like as well (and ofc the other tunes).

4 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Loveeeee the preview of the new song! Real curious to find out what the Shuuji-composed track sounds like as well (and ofc the other tunes).

this new song is very good