monkeybanana4

ヴィルシーナ (Verxina)

well no idea if anything is gonna happen but verxina happen to have a oneman show in on 11/30 titled, 「Re:born」, where they have confirmed theyll be showing off their new outfits. not sure if its worth looking into the name of the oneman too much but these guys have been quiet on the music release side of things for awhile now so hopefully we get some good news from them soon. 

Yeah, let's hope the title means some more good news / surge in activity (maybe a new member or new release announcement too? :) ).

edit: Maybe we'll finally get an official release with this track on it.... soon, I hope.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Their new photo is pretty lit (literally)!

Also they wrote about their "new band concept" but I'm not too well-versed in Jp to translate it:

【新バンドコンセプト】

『祈り』をコンセプトに掲げ、現代の世界と人の闇に切り込む言葉と音を祈祷と共に表現していく。

8 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Their new photo is pretty lit (literally)!

Also they wrote about their "new band concept" but I'm not too well-versed in Jp to translate it:

It just says something about releasing stuff that'll "cut deep" into the darkness of the world and people of current times or something to that effect. It's nothing that actually gives anything away about what the sound will be like.

Yeah, I tried seeing some kind of meaning into it, but it's just the usual esoteric fluff saying nothing in particular then, lol.

Oh well as long as their songs remain cool, they'll be cool to me. :) 

Edited by Jigsaw9

19 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Yeah, I tried seeing some kind of meaning into it, but it's just the usual esoteric fluff saying nothing in particular then, lol.

Oh well as long as their songs remain cool, they'll be cool to me. :) 

Haha spot on really. 😛 I'm looking forward to what they do with this track. Last few tracks have pulled something a bit different from them (in a positive way) so I hope that they can keep it up! Fingers crossed.