CAT5

Favorite J-rock Guitar Solos!

This entire song is full of amazing guitar work, but Hiro’s solo is a soulful, jazz-inspired masterpiece that almost immediately placed him as one of my favorite guitarists. 

Edited by Saishu

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

This entire song isn’t full of amazing guitar work, but Hiro’s solo is a soulful, jazz-inspired masterpiece that almost immediately placed him as one of my favorite guitarists. 

You had me at "jazz-inspired"... beautiful. I'm actually going to try to get around to listening to what people have posted in this thread now, haha.

This first one is definitely one of my all time favorites. It's very cathartic moment for the song, the solo comes in at a perfect time, In a perfect way. It's loud, great tone and lots of emotion. The solo starts at 2.38

My second favourite consists of similar elements. Again very loud, no frills, no bullshit just a badass solo. Starts at around 1.50

The last one is interesting, because I don't listen to X Japan but this solo has Been among my favorites for ages.  When I think of Best solos, this always comes To my mind first. It's different compared to the stuff I usually dig but I can't help but smile whenever I hear this solo. Starts at 3.44

Edited by indigo

More Sizna to bless your ears

After careful consideration, I have decided that Sizna is even better than Leda. Yeah, that's right. I said it.