Manji 卍

NAZARE

I actually really liked Baku, something about the overall composition and atmosphere just got me. I do like weird / disjointed stuff though so maybe that's why, but that said, even for me sometimes Nazare are a little TOO out there.... haha. They're definitely a band that take some getting used to. haha. I've slowly grown to enjoy most of their releases, but first listens are usually a bit like "wtf even was that all about?" haha. IDEAL was probably the most consistent release so far musically, had it's moments but overall wasn't half as weird as some of their previous stuff. Maybe that's why they decided to put that out non live only. haha.

They have released a single and an EP on Spotify USA version.

Album cover looks ugly tho.

Listen to beyond the happiness. He does some real cool stuff with his voice like he is choking on something that I've haven't heard anybody else do ever LOL. 

These Japanese vocalists man... They seems to be on war with eachother like who can make the most weird kind of noises smh.

Edited by FOSCOR70

I finally layed hands on Jingai beyond and Koufukuron =3 Ideal i had already

But why is coda so expensive X_X I don't want to spend 5000yen on it XDDD

Nazare x Jiluka live was fun btw. and I loved that they did a dir en grey encore =3

Mio is a real minikyo *hahaha*

On 12/4/2019 at 1:00 AM, Tanishi said:

Wow that Innocence B-side is certainly.. something.

Lie.? Yeah I swear these guys just use any composition any of the guys come up with an don't have a filter for "hang on a second, isn't this is a bit.....???" haha.

haha I should ask my friend if she can rip my cd for me, because it's still with her (I am moving - happy to have them around for packing)

I did a thing on my last day in Japan and bought coda too X_X could not resist...

well and I am looking forward to more releases - kind of

On 12/4/2019 at 2:00 AM, Tanishi said:

Wow that Innocence B-side is certainly.. something.

I honestly think lie. saves the whole single. I don't like INNOCENCE but Lie. could be my favourite nazare song against maybe they don't know about us

It's an amazing song, original and with a great atmosphere, also I believe its one of their heaviest songs, it's relentless and I hate the fact that the releases people here consider mediocre or too weird are my favorites, whereas I dislike all songs from IDEAL and the INNOCENCE song

Edited by Fyrnia4Maya

5 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

I honestly think lie. saves the whole single. I don't like INNOCENCE but Lie. could be my favourite nazare song against maybe they don't know about us

It's an amazing song, original and with a great atmosphere, also I believe its one of their heaviest songs, it's relentless and I hate the fact that the releases people here consider mediocre or too weird are my favorites, whereas I dislike all songs from IDEAL and the INNOCENCE song

I do like IDEAL and INNOCENCE but I'm with you holding onto their weird compositions, remembering the first tracks we got to hear from them I think it's an important part of their appeal lol

16 hours ago, Elazmus said:

I do like IDEAL and INNOCENCE but I'm with you holding onto their weird compositions, remembering the first tracks we got to hear from them I think it's an important part of their appeal lol

Dont trust me on this too much but if what I got from Google translate is right, Issei said on Twitter that he will keep on making these kinds of songs because it's the brave thing to do

https://mobile.twitter.com/nazare_issei/status/1197366155066802176

Edited by Fyrnia4Maya

6 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Dont trust me on this too much but if what I got from Google translate is right, Issei said on Twitter that he will keep on making these kinds of songs because it's the brave thing to do

https://mobile.twitter.com/nazare_issei/status/1197366155066802176

Well I trust you as much as me doing the same thing lol! (looks like it) This is great though if only we were all so brave...

I don’t hear anything noteworthy about that b-side at all. I just hear standard djent style staccato riffing over some Babymetal synth. 

and I really do not like those harsh vocals 

1 hour ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

How old is Uta? He said he was 20 on Twitter but I don't know if he was serious

I think he's between 23 and 25. Mio I think is 24, Yoh 29 and Issei old as fuck somewhere in his 30's.

10 minutes ago, chocobuzz said:

I think he's between 23 and 25. Mio I think is 24, Yoh 29 and Issei old as fuck somewhere in his 30's.

Issei looks older in person imo. 

5 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Gonna be triggering people here who are in their 30s lmao

Ah, I just meant that he looks way older than he actually is ^^'' Not trying to offend anybody haha

11 hours ago, chocobuzz said:

Ah, I just meant that he looks way older than he actually is ^^'' Not trying to offend anybody haha

I actually assume that he is slightly older than Leda from Deluhi, since his first band was Leda's first band and Issei also supported Amulet. So it looks like they used to be/are friends from old time which makes me suspect they are almost the same age.

13 hours ago, chocobuzz said:

Yoh is 29?! I thought he's younger! Haha!

But I'm not really good at guessing the age by their appearances!

Edited by Kyo_Toriko