saishuu

Pokémon Sword and Shield

GENERATION 8 IS COMING BOIS

Link

I personally love everything, but mostly the fact that they ditched the Let's Go art style and also the fact that wild battles are back!

As for favorite starter, Sobble is my child and I'll cherish him for as long as I live.

Thoughts?

Edited by saishuu

I'm currently #teamgrookey but that can easily change once the evolution lines are leaked. I share the same relief that they ditched the Let's Go art/game play style.

I really really wish nintendo would experiment with a new battle system. Something like zelda’s Z-targeting (how kids call it these days?) where you can freely move the pokemon around the arena, using target abilities, skillshots, dashs to avoid damage and such. Think of all the possibilities!

50 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Wait so is this an open-world Pokemon game or no? Cuz I'm still waiting on that.

sorry for the double post, but I don't think that's ever gonna happen for a main series game lol

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

I really really wish nintendo would experiment with a new battle system. Something like zelda’s Z-targeting (how kids call it these days?) where you can freely move the pokemon around the arena, using target abilities, skillshots, dashs to avoid damage and such. Think of all the possibilities!

I could be behind this though, but I don't see it happening either. I guess the only experiments we'll see are the usual different battle methods (double, triple, rotation, hordes...).

Edited by saishuu

The Let's Go haters were so hard, they actually reverted the systems back to old methods. 😂

I am really happy with what shown so far. And #GrookeyGang for sure. I always exclusively chooses Grass starter since forever now. 

Super excited about this. Been rather afraid of mentioning the series here due to that weird Pokémon account snooping around here, but I am very happy with the trailer! I won't decide on a starter until I see the evolutions, but I am leaning towards Sobble at the moment. But I am especially enamored by the Galar Region itself. Not only is it based on Britain, it looks absolutely gorgeous *_*