Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

After watching the anime, I'm totally into Given tbh. Couldn't help to order their CD's, the lyrics are so deeeeep. 

I feel like crying TT.

Out of the three recordings of the BAISER song “Damage”, this live rendition, based on the “eclipse mix”, does its job expressing the agony in its lyrical content.

P.S. Yukari should consider releasing a box set of unreleased/remastered content, especially the EDM piece featured in the VHS for “en fleur”

https://open.spotify.com/album/3vxEtzZJuVEwKgatRGqmTC?si=PnrVmmbBTvueNhjxrUbvfA

Koochewsen's latest album, weird and freaking good!

Edited by Ada Suilen
bad link

ill have random moments here and there where ill check out kpop again and see what's hot. checked these guys out since they had a new release coming out (that the 2 music videos i linked are apart of) and wow, this is some next level stuff, crazy talented bois. 

Lately I've been spinning あまのじゃく a lot more than usual. I respect the hell out of any band that still does long intros in today's music industry, let alone managing to do one about as long as some entire songs. Something about the main riff and weighty atmosphere remind me of sad 80's new wave songs (brings to mind songs like The Cure's 'A Forest' which I'm sure would please the members). Also Ryutaro's falsetto in this one... Gorgeous.