Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

Um, BTS who?! Man's got more moves than any Kpop group 😤

Memes aside, Mr. Kaneko is clearly a professional and I'm in awe. There's a lot of musicians in this forum but y'all mind if this dancer goes off? His form is so nice and straight--see how even the tips of his fingers are disdended when he preforms his pirouettes? That's the kind of presence and form every dancer aims for. Even after many years, I find it quite tricky! Also his more taxing moves (such as moves that transition him from the ground to upright) have this smooth, well-balanced quality that takes a shitton of practice and also physical effort. These moves often throw off your centre of gravity so sometimes you'll end up with jerky movements when getting off the floor, but Reijiro here maintains his balance perfectly. Also, the parts around the 4:00 minute where he pretends to be off balance as he travels across the floor (for dramatic/artistic effect) are another showcase of his strong form--never once do his arms or legs show any release of tension as they maintain deceptively smooth movements.

We got 10cm (that's 4 inches, Americans) of snow today, so I've been listening to "snowy songs". I'm feeling the cold inside of me... Mostly because the damn power went out for 3 hours which made the the heater turn off as a result :wacko:

I'm still kind of amazed by how different Jinmenusagi looks in every video I've seen of him. My first impression of him was from the Hayai MV, so when I saw the one for so goo I thought it was only showing the guy he was collabing with, or that it was starring an actor or something. I didn't realize until months later that it was him the whole time. 😅

"The recording industry was still in its infancy not to mention talking pictures so to have anything this good is really a minor miracle."

Old-time country is one of a kind.