Sign in to follow this  
DeborahArena

Tell me one food that you are allergic and how did you discover your food allergy?

Aaaaaa what week!

I have discover to be allergic to the eggs  after that i have eat 5 pastries after that i have eat this 5 pastries on saturday, the next day sunday i have get ill in a violent way  violent vomit  and  tummy ache and that day i have gone to my brother house too if i was ill i couldn't  eat nothing for dinner because i was  ill,  the day  monday is begin the week of high fiver, tummy ache and violent vomit, i didn't  stay in bed because i hate stay in bed when i am ill!

I have passed the week listen Moi dix Mois, PROJECT TO EVIL,  playing  to some video games.

To a certain point i have think that i was die  i was so afraid to die that to some parts of this days i have  cry like a baby, i can't   pastries for the rest of my life because of the eggs that  make me feel ill this allergy  was very strong the pain was high and violent at the same time i didn't  know to be allergic to eggs untill when this pastries have make me feel very ill i have discover that i am allergic to the eggs!

I can eat only cakes without eggs inside.  💜😘

I think I'm allergic to alcohol. I don't like it anyways because it just tastes gross imo, and I don't really like the idea of getting drunk (never been drunk, but if energy drinks give me narcotic reactions, then it's probably for the best), but I've tried several different types and each time, I got this really tight, lingering sensation in my chest as if I'd eaten something too oily. Idk, it might just be that I have an extremely low tolerance, but if I am allergic to it, then it'd be the only food/drink that I'm allergic to.

Not really food/drink, but I'm allergic to pollen which is very inconvenient for me as it means I'm snotty pretty much every time I go outside. 🤧

I found out I was allergic to all dairy products the hard way. I was not always allergic to dairy, but when I was younger I remember not drinking a lot of cow milk and instead drinking a lot of soy or almond milk. No one really explained to me why, but they figured I had an intolerance to milk and it was better if I never drank it. But give me ice cream, cheese, yogurt, milk chocolate, or basically any dairy or dairy adjacent product and I would devour it. That's why it took so long for me to put 2 and 2 together.

I honestly blame the amount of stress my job places on me as well as one particular individual who was the straw that broke the camel's back. This woman could singlehandedly take my stress levels and triple it by just being around me and being her dumb, idiotic self. I think this set off some sort of autoimmune reaction in my body and now I can't eat dairy at all. I didn't realize this had happened for two years and food which I would once eat without a second thought was getting me sick. The problem with American processed foods is that milk is in everything. They'll straight up lie to you and say "no dairy" on the front and "may contain milk" on the back, or they think that if they call milk "whey" that it's not the same thing (it is).

At this point I have to explain the difference between lactose intolerance and a milk allergy because it is not the same thing at all. When I was younger, I had intolerance. I could drink a cup of milk and get a mild tummy ache. Now I have a full blown allergy and if I drink an entire cup of milk I'm vomiting and shitting my brains out for the next few hours. Intolerance is a reaction to the milk sugars. Allergy is a reaction to the milk proteins. Lactaid does not help because it is milk + the enzyme needed to break the sugars down. I have the enzyme but my body no longer plays well with milk proteins.

I suffered for about 2 to 3 years before a gastroenterologist shoved a camera down my throat (endoscopy) and saw what poor shape my stomach was in. GERD + UC and losing 45 pounds over 2 years was what it took for doctors to give me the milk allergy test, diagnose me as being highly allergic, and then telling me to change my diet up. But by this time the damage was done and now there are a lot of other foods and drinks that I cannot eat or else I will get sick. There's no real list now; I just have to eat everything and see how I feel.

Discovered this morning that alcohol is now off limits :(

Allergies are real fuckin scary. My grandma almost died when she was younger because she was under so much stress, her body started rejecting all sorts of food. She couldn't eat anything for a while and had to get an IV feed to get nutrients back into her body. I think this is something that runs in my family, like high cholesterol and an almost zen like tolerance for pain.

I get sore throat from most fruits and some vegetables, like tomato and cucumber. It's connected to my pollen allergy, which gives me horrible hay fever from May to July. It ranges from fruit to fruit. For example I'll feel mild discomfort after eating an apple, but I ate a dactyl once and It was a horrible experience.

Sign in to follow this