patientZERO

ex-DEVILOOF Seiya and Hiroto new band, "THE DESPERADO" has formed

another br00tal band coming, hope it's as good as some of the other metal bands we have now. metal scene is quite on a roll, i kinda miss koteosa tbh but as long as there's good music of any kind that's okay.

Man, it's fuckin Seiya.Any doubt that it's gonna be awesome? Brutally hyped.

(Edit: Hope they bring one more insane vocalist. After keisuke we had SHO and right after we had MIO,all of these bands are somehow connected ,so something really interesting is coming)

Edited by Manji 卍

11 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Man, it's fuckin Seiya.Any doubt that it's gonna be awesome? Brutally hyped.

(Edit: Hope they bring one more insane vocalist. After keisuke we had SHO and right after we had MIO,all of these bands are somehow connected ,so something really interesting is coming)

THE.BEST. FUCKING.TOUR.EVER!

imagine 3 or 4 bands on tour for br00talfest!

Daiki is awesome and was super energetic when I met him, but I fear that he'll spread himself too thin across two bands. I'm guessing this was just a joke.

*EDIT* but it looks like Seiya's gotten some interest in vocalists. We'll see where this goes.

Edited by patientZERO

Seiya has great chops.  The Incipit instrumental track is proof enough he is a great writer.  I hope the vocalist they recruit can bring some solid vocals.  I'm really interested to see how this turns out.

I feel for both of them as Deviloof just took off in popularity internationally after Jared Dines watched the new Deviloof PV without them.  I still think their songs with Seiya were even better, but to miss the boat like that must suck.

Very excited about this.

Also Nero seems to be quite talanted.

Although i am kinda afraid of his outcome when it comes to anything else than making Dir en grey covers. Because from his yt channel he seems so focused on sounding like kyo that it eventually could be hard for him to sound like "himself" if you get what i mean....

4 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Very excited about this.

Also Nero seems to be quite talanted.

Although i am kinda afraid of his outcome when it comes to anything else than making Dir en grey covers. Because from his yt channel he seems so focused on sounding like kyo that it eventually could be hard for him to sound like "himself" if you get what i mean....

Think about how Madmans Esprit are doing their own thing and Kyuho used to do DEG covers as well (although not much as Nero). Maybe the "look how good of a Kyo I am" is just a way to show his stuff, not necessaraly what he is going to do in DESESPERADO.

also looking forward to hear them. 4 sure it will gonna b good.

I've been subscribed to Nero for a while and I'm glad he's in a band now but the guy only does Dir En Grey covers which is kind of worrying. I hope he's not a Kyo clone when it comes to performing original material.