patientZERO

ex-DEVILOOF Seiya and Hiroto new band, "THE DESPERADO" has formed

Glad seiya is back, loved his work in deviloof and this sounds like a good mix of that. Happy with nero's vocals too was worried he was going to try too hard to sound like kyo.

Cannot wait for the release on December 29.!
Checkin' out the Lyric Video Teaser so many times, no matter in the words used on the lyrics,
or lots of Nero's singing, you can feel the strong influences here and there from Kyo-san!
I just love it so much!

Started to follow Nero's Youtube channel since middle 2015 personally,
and honestly compared to that moment or his old videos, his clean has improved so much!
also with his growls, whistle tones, I think I will be addicted even they will only put out a single song!

Sounds really great and the lyrics are pretty good as well but i gotta say now after listening to a full song nero's singing, it's good but i think there's definitely space for future improvement. As for the harsh they are full on POINT!

Lastly not sure what to think because of the refrain formular... Usually i really dislike bands having 3 refrains in one song cuz when the 3rd and final refrain hits i am usually mostly like: yeah, i've heard it already so can we finally get it over with...

In this case it was OK cuz they changed the lyrics a little bit and in the last refrain they did that vocal overlay to give it some more variation but still if they'll only have songs with 3 refrains it could be a little bit off-putting for me but have to see about that in the future after more songs are available...

But so far definitely promising and a band to keep both eyes on.

The way the orchestra blends in with the song all the way through is just amazing, especially during the breakdown.

For me, "Deviloof" is too all-over-the-place but "The Desperado" strikes a chord. It has a nice mix between melody and breakdowns. I didn't know Nero before but I like his kyo-inspired style. BIG LIKE 

Sounds pretty good! Will keep on eye on them. I agree that Nero's vocals still have some room for improvement, specially when it comes to phrasing and english pronunciation.

I'm hoping these are just revamps of his old compositions and he's doing this to show that he's improved, or something.  Not that his old compositions were bad though (at least not imo)

Also the band's twitter still lists Hiroto as their drummer, but Hiroto did post on his instagram a few days ago that he got married, so perhaps he's just been busy lol

The song grew on me. I'm loving it

Nero is cleary influenced by Kyo but he's not a copycat, he has the potential he just  needs more experience. 

The instrumental is solid, as expected from Seiya talent. Very excited about this proyect