Sign in to follow this  
sangan

baude-laire: Looking for similar bands

Hi,

I listened to baude-laire recently and I'm looking similar sounding bands. I know they are influenced by Coaltar of the Deepers and shoegaze.

Some Plastic Tree albums comes to my mind, but I'm looking for more

Thanks!

I'm not an expert on shoegaze or bootstare but have you heard of the Novembers? They're pretty hot around here~

3 minutes ago, suji said:

I'm not an expert on shoegaze or bootstare but have you heard of the Novembers? They're pretty hot around here~

Thanks, I'm looking more for the vk side though. I know The Novembers, but I haven't listened to them properly, I will give them a try once again

Elekki Bran’s really, really good, and their flamboyant image is VK-esqued. Their first three albums in particular are amazing shoegaze-pop. KRUITZ, LOOPUS and modern grey are amazing too.

9 hours ago, robkun said:

Elekki Bran’s really, really good, and their flamboyant image is VK-esqued. Their first three albums in particular are amazing shoegaze-pop. KRUITZ, LOOPUS and modern grey are amazing too.

Nice! I was looking for bands like this, now I will search for their albums.

I hope they are not hard to find 😅

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, robkun said:

I’ve put some albums of each artist on here. Hope you like em!

Many thanks! I can't see where is it though, is it on the d o w n l o a d forum? If so, I can't access that forum -yet-

Sign in to follow this