The Piass

Guitarist Lin has joined Nocturnal Bloodlust ! + new mini-album "UNLEASH" release

Hiro in a suit looks like an upstart young villain from the Yakuza series.

I really liked the melodic parts of this song btw I'm into it.

I really dig the new sound, but I still expect some more guitar-wankery in other songs.

What caught my eye, tho, is the unusually high number of dislikes and quite a few japanese essays in the comments. What's that about?

Hiro doing more vokill in japanese is pure awesomness!!

the only thing i thought this song was missing was a breakdown but then at the end! really love this song - hopefully all of their new stuff will follow this direction but not too long anymore and we'll see.

I almost clicked out of the video at the 30 second mark, not a fan of heavy screaming, but I'm glad I didn't? for some reason I'm listening to this for the 5th time????? 

the music is so good I can forgive the screaming I guess? dont at me 

I also dig the look ❤️ 

4 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

I really dig the new sound, but I still expect some more guitar-wankery in other songs.

What caught my eye, tho, is the unusually high number of dislikes and quite a few japanese essays in the comments. What's that about?

After some crude google translate and my rudimentary knowledge of japanese, I surmise that people are upset about the two members leaving and think that the song lyrics are somehow related? And that the band was better before, pretty much. 

Edited by spockitty

Hmmm. If I close my eyes and ignore that this is Nokubura, it's not bad. But I'm not sure what to think overall.

It's interesting to note that they've formed a new "label" for this release seemingly run by Hiro.

1 hour ago, spockitty said:

After some crude google translate and my rudimentary knowledge of japanese, I surmise that people are upset about the two members leaving and think that the song lyrics are somehow related? And that the band was better before, pretty much.

I've read in the comment section that the lyrics talk badly about Cazqui and Daichi, but I doubt that and also can't confirm it. And I kinda agree with them having been better before for now, but I don't want to judge that just yet based on only one song.

32 minutes ago, Pandora_99 said:

I've read in the comment section that the lyrics talk badly about Cazqui and Daichi, but I doubt that and also can't confirm it. And I kinda agree with them having been better before for now, but I don't want to judge that just yet based on only one song.

I read about the two of them leaving on some jrock news site, but it was so vaguealy described I mostly left only with a hazy thought of "which kpop band did they steal the buff guy from". 

I don't know how they sounded before but I like this new song and also I dearly wish every new band I discover didn't come with with crapload of baggage...

Edited by spockitty

Is this supposed to be like a distrack ? 

Dont get me wrong hiro and the song fucking slap but it feels odd having a track called thank you and being as aggresive as it is.

Solid track tho :headbang:

4 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

4 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

oh yes .... I already have it in favorites for a next order, between jumio and July I accumulate the orders haha

totally sounds like a distrack which is kind of sad because I'm not sure who really did all the bad that happened but now a new label and everything seems fishy but yeah totally ragging on them. BUT it sounds amazing lololol. and it sounds like them I mean nothings really different besides his vocal style for this and the lack of a solo because Cazqui was awesome at that sort of thing.

18 hours ago, Pandora_99 said:

I need to correct myself, it apparently IS a disstrack about Cazqui and Daichi. Now that's just low, spitting on past members like that. Cazqui was the reason they had such great songs in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Pandora_99 said:

I need to correct myself, it apparently IS a disstrack about Cazqui and Daichi. Now that's just low, spitting on past members like that. Cazqui was the reason they had such great songs in the first place.

Ok, now I feel bad 😕 

even though I've known this band for like 12 hours~

Most of them are upset that they sound different. Some are upset that the lyrics sound like it's directed at the fans and at the former members, which I think it's totally directed at them after reading the lyrics. Some are butthurt they dropped the visuals.

33 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

¿Cómo le suena a Marilyn Manson? Ya me cuentas todo con eso. De todos modos, tu opinión es respetable como la mía no lo es? de hecho, now, suenan diferentes a las anteriores, pero no suenan en absoluto industriales. Creo que es una mezcla de Djent con Metalcore.

Please take non-English discussion to the International Lounge here.

Por favor, lleve la discusión que no está en inglés al International Lounge aquí .