Miku70

Kanon ( ex An Cafe) First solo single release 『閉塞はコスモ』

Kanon announced by his twitter ,he's first single named 『閉塞はコスモ』will be released.

Tracklist :

1.発熱モラトリアム

2.デッド≠ワンダーナイト

3.閉塞前線

4.発熱モラトリアム(instrument)

5.デッド≠ワンダーナイト(instrument)

6.閉塞前線(instrument)

Cover :

6bdff719-8af2-434a-92a0-589710427649_bas

He has a new look :

D6S3A2MVUAI4l09.jpg

D6S3A2NUEAEkLm6.jpg

D6S3A2OUUAIcXj9.jpg

Source :https://twitter.com/saraudon_x2

And you can buy his single in this link :https://neconchi.booth.pm/items/1360837

wow

when i saw the thread title i thought the thing would look more...normal? like, he was in a big band, i expected to see a settled down, mature musician. but this looks like some amateur vk enthusiast project, which is not bad actually

The music is really nice 🙂. But their are much auto-tune. I recognize the voice of ,because he sing the same for An Cafe songs.

I enjoy this ☺️.

wow, very interesting! Just listened to the lyric video posted above, and I think you can definitely tell it's a song by him. It has a bit of An Cafe flavor to it. I actually really liked the song. It's cute and his voice is not bad. He was always my favorite in An Cafe so glad to see he's doing stuff again. 

Omg seeing Teruki with him makes me so emotional. And is that Yuuki with the sunglasses?!

Anyway, cool new look!

23169-image.jpg

The song itself is very cute, however Kanon is just not a vocalist. He's great for back vocals, and there are singers that are way worse of course, but I don't think he is good enough to go solo. 

This might sound a bit mean, but I couldn't help imagining Miku singing this song, and that it would be way better this way. Or any other singer.

Apart from the singing, this is exactly my style, I really like it!

雪見だいふくの中身になりたい人生だった (Yukimida Ifuku No Nakami Ni Naritai Jinseidatta)  solo project Voc&Gt さの。Sano (ex Kanon An Cafe?) 

Next 1st Mini Album『träumerei 』2020.02.03

the song will released

『兎に角(うさぎにつの Usagi ni Tsuno)』for iTunes on 10.10.2019

Voc&Gt さの。Sano 
Gt support SAN-
Ba support Tsubasa
Dr support 輝喜 teruki 
Dr support shinpei

Edited by zetork