psychonnect_rozen

Extremely rare item that you would love to own?

D'AIR supposedly, at one point, distributed a DVD with a PV for their song Mary Gold. It might not even exist, as the first time I ever heard of it was on some (now dead) LAREINE fan forum. 

Not Japanese, but I would kill to get my hands on the "blood filled" Friday the 13th vinyl that was released some years ago. See through vinyl with moving red liquid inside. Probably the sexiest lp I've ever seen. So smooth!

Long forgotten indie vk band RivaSquall released many many live distributed/limited cds which i all own, except their last live distributed cd, which i would literally die for.

That band was hardly known tho so i have long given up on every obtaining it.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:17 PM, The Moon said:

D'AIR supposedly, at one point, distributed a DVD with a PV for their song Mary Gold. It might not even exist, as the first time I ever heard of it was on some (now dead) LAREINE fan forum. 

Just gonna slide this on over

And yes the quality was that bad/blurry on the actual DVD.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, Biopanda said:

Just gonna slide this on over

And yes the quality was that bad/blurry on the actual DVD.

okay but I am LIVING for this student film realness. Thank you so much!

7 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I want to desperately buy Wakaremichi by The Gazette, but everytime it gets listed on Closet Child it sells out super fast 

Same, but with the PV VHS they released. Last time I found it, it was over a hundred dollars on eBay. 

On 5/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, Shmilly said:

Signal - Crossing fate. Missed out on that live by two days and have regretted it ever since. Never seen a single copy in second-hand stores or auctions, and I've been living in Japan for years.

jXiqWAn.png

Same here lol apparently @VkBrutaliaN is the only one ever to see or hear it.

Edited by Mamo

It's not that rare, but nothing would be cooler than adding an enigmatic MM item to my collection--like Sans Logique. I saw it go on sale yesterday for 5 000¥ (~50$ American), which is not bad (edit: its auction price has escalated to 10 000¥ so scratch that). What actually is that rare is the special promo Après-Midi E-Style tape. Literally like 50 copies or sum shit, given out as promo material (for Shockwave '96 I think).  Forget the price, the damn thing hasn't seen for sale in years. Only 3 copies have been sighted/accounted for so who knows what happened to the rest.

I've always enjoyed Shinjuku Gewalt's Kaizou tepu a lot, but last I saw it it was on Yahoo-oku for 12 000¥ (~120$) :kyo:

Also that 54 000¥ (~540$) Laputa demo tape @Cantavanda showed me. It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

Edited by Total Saikou

X Japan Dahlia on vinyl. Or any of the pieces from the original LEMONed shops line. Have some hide museum era shirts but want the original. Wish X would just release vinyls like hide's camp did. 

Super rare wise of what I own, I have the luna matino black robe same type as ryuichi and other members used in luna sea's image era and the esp guitar strap I use I got from ex. Staff for rouage, it was Rika's seems. new bands photoshoot I am letting the vocalist use the robe. 

I would LOVE to own items from any of Aoi (GazettE)'s previous bands. I have some things from Kai, which I'm thankful for, but it's not the same when it isnt my bias 🥺🥺🥺

Luckily i was able to score my 2 most wanted HOLY GRAILS within the last year...

However today i was just reminded of a band i wanted to own something for FOREVER but still to this date i don't own anything from 'em...

And the band i am talking about is Suicide≠cult. I basically would love to own any CD by them but honestly i guess that will never happen.

Because i NEVER saw anything from them at some auction except for today and at first i was like: oh cool only 3000yen, i have to get this and on the 2nd look... well it says 30.000yen, not only 3000yen so FML... XD

The various artists CD Haunted House came out with last year featuring some really unknown bands like Jacob's Ladder, Liquid Butterfly and P'oison D'hermès called Kaamathustra. It's around $90 USD on Mercari, but no shopping service will touch it, always says we cannot proceed with this order.