Mamo

Ex-FIXER and Ex-LIM members session band, "SCALA" will perform --> have changed to new band "XANVALA"

Ex. FIXER and Ex. LIM members session band will perform at 高田馬場(Takadanobaba) AREA at a live event titled "Takadanobaba AREA presents コスモタウン夏休み~初日~ (Cosmo Town Summer Vacation-First Day-) on 2019.07.20.

Members:

Vo.タツミ(Tatsumi) (ex.LIM)

Gu.優真(Yuhma) (ex.FIXER)

Gu.宗馬(Souma) (ex.LIM)

Ba.なお(Nao) (f.k.a. 70. (f.k.a ナオ(Nao.)(ex.FIXER) 

Dr.知哉(tomoya)(formerly written 朋弥(tomoya)(ex.シュヴァルツカイン(SchwarzKain) ex. FIXER (support)

https://www.pikarin.jp/contents/243314

Edited by Mamo

Not super familiar with either band, but I thought Tatsumi looked like a star in that one LIM video, so it’s cool to see him back at it so soon. 

For whatever it's worth, scala might become a formal band with a new name because there is a mysterious band with these 3 fixer members who are going to be performing in 2020

2 minutes ago, chipathy said:

For whatever it's worth, scala might become a formal band with a new name because there is a mysterious band with these 3 fixer members who are going to be performing in 2020

Isn't it Cula? 'cause it's those Fixer guys with David.

Edited by zaa_zaa

1 minute ago, zaa_zaa said:

Isn't it Cula? 'cause it's those Fixer guys with David.

Nah if you look at certain shows listings they're going by either XXX or XXXX (ex fixer Yuhma, 70, tomoya) if I can find examples I'll post it here 

Looks like the members will be revealed with each timestamp posted throughout the week...

I guess there will be an actual announcement sometime next week.

I still don't like the vocals TvT but I like all the ex fixer members plus tomoya ~ どうする( ˘•ω•˘ )

what shall i do xD supporting is rather difficult now x.x

^ they have changed to formal band XANVALA and will hold their first live on 1/30 at Ikebukuro Blackhole, where they will release their first limited single, "鮮やかな猛毒" (the first in a consecutive series of releases, it seems)

if the above PV spot gets 200 RTs, then the full version will be posted

XANVALA will also appear at Starwave Records 10th anniversary event on 2/18 at Shinjuku Blaze and will hold their twoman events on 2/22, 2/29, & 3/26.

EL04wSuU8AEhp4T?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Also seems because of the start of this band CULA and XANVALA are owned by 70. label PARAGUAS INC.

So no more Kiwamu? It still feels as Kiwamu helps them with everything... because it's 100% starwave style XD

6 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

Also seems because of the start of this band CULA and XANVALA are owned by 70. label PARAGUAS INC.

Phew. That makes a lot more sense.

2 minutes ago, suji said:

Phew. That makes a lot more sense.

It's a bit off topic but that also clears up the CD-code for CULA's single since that one was named "PICD-001" 

But I still wonder if Kiwamu really doesn't help out tho...

11 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

So no more Kiwamu? It still feels as Kiwamu helps them with everything... because it's 100% starwave style XD

Baby Kiwamu, maybe?

d19cl2tyxq141.png