psychonnect_rozen

Your given the choice to hang out with any band member of any band for a day. Who would it be and what will you do?

Professionally, it'd be FUKI from Unlucky Morpheus. I just can't fathom how productive her day-to-day life is and so I'd wanna see it for myself lol.

Casually, it would have to be either Byou from Khryst+ or Hazuki from lynch. Guys are just really into their careers and very chill from what I hear.

Plus Hazuki can teach me fishing and take me with the gang to fish one morning lol.

Probably Retsu from DIMLIM, so we could talk about the GazettE all day.

Or Kai from the GazettE. He's my favorite member and he could teach me a few things about cooking.

And Kagami from Dexcore would also be interesting. I want to see his work process.

Edited by Pandora_99

I'd hang out with Sizna and tell him to come the fuck back

Lol jk (but not rly), I would ask him to teach me how to play the guitar (as he does actually give lessons), provided he could find me an appropriately-sized one. He's about a foot taller than me so I don't think any of his would be any good for me. Even if he didn't teach me guitar, he seems like a pretty funny and crazy guy so I think a day with him would be a day well-spent.

xTRiPx's Yoshito. Probably some really in depth interview on his career and every-fucking-thing musically related, , his thoughts on songwriting, influences, production techniques, etc

Edited by chemicalpictures

Hinata (ex-llll-Ligro-). He seems really reserved and he's pretty short which is adorable. ALSO ASK TO HEAR THOSE FRICKEN TOMURAI TRACKS THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT. I'd also love to hear how drastically his voice has changed due to the chorditis.

Jin(Articlear). What can I say, I'd just ask him to do the "vomiter" squeal thing and ask for him to autograph literally every one of my Cds. 

Zin(Noulla). He seems really fun to be around. I'd honestly love to interview him about Morgue and his interest and history in music. And ask when will he bless us with another RETURN TO THE MUSIC SCENE  

Edited by Aferni

I keep seeing this topic but could not for the life of me come up with an answer. Thought about it though and perhaps Nero (MERRY)? He's an Aquarius and I get along good with them and we'd go shoe shopping. I like a lot of his sneakers. 

Are you kidding me? This is my dream question. I would hang out with Papa Kaoru and we'd spend the first part of the day talking about music, his guitar rig, etc. And then we'd spend the second half of the day drinking beer and writing guitar riffs together.

It may even end with a kiss goodnight if he plays his cards right 😉

6 hours ago, MissConduct said:

why?  to beat some sense into this man?

I think I would choose Kyo. I ran into him in Paris and he was really friendly and nice. 

Well, Kisaki probably has stories to tell, the man is out there for a while, knows a lot of people and did stupid and awesome things. Looks like a nice drinking buddie. But in that matter Kenzi would beat him easily.

I also would love to hear Kyo thoughts about anything that he wanted to talk about. Walking around the city and talking about everything, like that Linklater's romance trilogy no homo tho.

Art Cube's Z/Seth always looked a very acessible and chill guy, would love to picnic with him in the woods too if Mana let me do it.

If I could hang out with anyone, it’d be whichever core member of the MM gang who’d take me (no vocalists, also I would play a Tennis match or go to Mainatron Craze Space with Kami if he was still here with us). With Mana-sama, I’d want to eat his fabled curry while watching whatever weird European Art film he wants to show me in VHS collection. With Közi, I’d sit down with him in a cafe in Paris, just talking about life and art while we drink too much coffee and overeat croissants. Or maybe we’d go fishing together, except I haven’t fished since I was seven so I’ll be absolute crap at it. I don’t think he’d mind though. And with Yu~ki, I’d want him to do Japanese calligraphy with me or just watch him draw or make jewelry while we chat.

at first i was trying to choose someone from gazette or whatever but fuck it. anyone from exist trace. we can do anything, go anywhere, and it can be ANY one of the members. oof. an amusement park or arcade would be fun af with mally since she's so outgoing and energetic. the reptile cafe is pretty much naoto's shit. imma just stop typing now--

On 5/19/2020 at 7:01 PM, Total Saikou said:

also I would play a Tennis match or go to Mainatron Craze Space with Kami if he was still here with us)

I tried figuring out what the fuck Mainatron Craze Space was bcus he brought it up so often and I STILL can't find anything on it. I'd want to go to the takeda shingen festival with him holy shit. The title didn't say living or dead but he takes my no.1 spot if he were still around : (

Teru from Versailles because I'm a shameless fanboy and I really wanna know wtf he uses on his hair to keep it from falling out. Years of bright silver hair can't be good for the scalp lol

While we are at it, may I ask if I am the *only* person who actually fantasizes less about meeting bandomen (or celebrities in general even) irl and more about accidentally meeting them in some online game? Just, idk my dream would probably be (if I had a Switch .......) randomly visiting Nightmare Hitsugi's ACNH town (he DOES have one ..........). Not even kidding. IRL Meeting? Fuck it, I'm boring and don't intend to get drunk or smoke or any of that shit. Meeting ingame? That's kawaii, we could chill and talk about how other members are doing. Literally just give me any bandomen from any band I like :yay: (Granted my answer might be different if I could actually play an instrument, but I don't...)

(Alternatively ask Daigo how's it to have a fujoshi mangaka sister who draws yaois between character-just-like-you x his-manager)

Edited by Chell

On 8/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Rahzel said:

about accidentally meeting them in some online game? Just, idk my dream would probably be

I don't game at all, so no

I fantasize more about them answering more than 3 words to my fanart, or something around this 

Otherwise, with who would i like to hang out? hmmm

On 8/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Rahzel said:

Literally just give me any bandomen from any band I like

Exactly this, i would be happy with anyone 
Also, no one said that, that one bandomen wouldn't be able to call over the rest of the band, or other friends