chocobuzz

ヴァージュ (Virge) new look + 4th single release on 2019/11/20!

Preview for "私ノ悪イ癖"!

All of these previews have sounded so amazing, I'm sooo excited for this release ❤️

MV spot:

Edited by chocobuzz
added mv spot~

2 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

¿Qué tipo A o tipo B sería mejor?

Ambos traen una canción nueva distinta, así que sería recomendable comprar ambos ;) , ademas que Virge no hace canciones malas. 

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

i love them but can they please start releasing their stuff digitally on iTunes because i'm not paying 1800 for both of these.

Well, I am a collector, I prefer that they always take out the physical CDs and be able to buy them ... I also love listening to this music in my car when I get a new CD hehe

37 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

Well, I am a collector, I prefer that they always take out the physical CDs and be able to buy them ... I also love listening to this music in my car when I get a new CD hehe

that's fine, i'm not so much these days, i mostly just buy to support. but i find this price exorbitant for what you're getting. i went to their oneman final in june and bought cheki, both versions of their album, etc. i just like digital purchasing when i can.

Edited by Paraph

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

that's fine, i'm not so much these days, i mostly just buy to support. but i find this price exorbitant for what you're getting. i went to their oneman final in june and bought cheki, both versions of their album, etc. i just like digital purchasing when i can.

Same mentality. I've been sleeping on this band for a while, come to find they're really nice. I'm finding it increasingly harder as someone overseas to justify buying CDs w/ shipping costs when I'm hunting live-limited stuff from other bands ;;. This is coming from someone who used to EMS ship new multi-type releases in bulk for ~$200 a month. Nowadays I get one or two shipped via small-packet a few times a year.

Neverland doing digital was the best thing since sliced-bread. A couple other bands I follow use OTOTOY which does FLAC (which is also great.)

-

Now back on-topic, this is really good :D!

Edited by colorful人生

Lyrics:

貴方の希望を失えば
私も絶望へ堕ちましょう
貴方の全てを受け入れましょう
離れられぬよう埋め込みましょう

思い出は全て冷凍したの
賞味期限付きの二人の息
じっくりと煮込んだ忠誠心(Last character is read as "しん")
数日後のディナーが楽しみね
真夜中4時の鐘が鳴る

〜Screaming〜

私と貴方だけの味
貴方と私だけの味

貴方の希望を失えば
私も絶望へ堕ちましょう
貴方の全てを受け入れましょう
離れられぬよう埋め込みましょう

〜Screaming〜

2人だけの秘密の味
私と貴方だけの味
貴方と私だけの味

「お待ちかねのディナー」
(始めましょう)

貴方がその目を失えば
私はこの目くり抜きましょう
貴方その腕を失えば
私はこの腕を切り落とすの

貴方が理性を失えば
一匙味見をしてみましょう
貴方が声帯を失えば
私の舌を足し隠し味よ

貴方が温度を失えば
私の皮膚(はだ)を剥ぎ茹でましょう

貴方がその骨を失えば
私の骨砕き調味料に

最後に貴方を失えば
私の心臓を盛り付けて
絶品な手料理(フルコース)召し上がれ
お味はいかが?良くできたでしょう?

同じ世界で一つになりましょう
同じ世界で散っていきましょう
同じ世界で神となりましょう

これは歪んだ愛なのでしょうか?
いいえ、紛れもなく純愛でした

what

Using 今日 as ユメ is illegal you cant do that, someone stop these madlads

Also, is 私ノ悪イ癖 about a girl who loved a guy so much she wanted him to be part of her forever by eating parts of him?

3 hours ago, Romlaw said:

what

Using 今日 as ユメ is illegal you cant do that, someone stop these madlads

Also, is 私ノ悪イ癖 about a girl who loved a guy so much she wanted him to be part of her forever by eating parts of him?

Why is 今日(today) using as ユメ(dream) illegal?

届かない今日 (ユメ)

Doesn't really change the meaning anyway.... 

But did anyone ever translated that song?

I guess it's about a girl/woman who just want to get ONE with the guy/ wanted to be with him forever by eating parts of him....Just going to be mad to be afraid of losing him.. 

I personally don't like such mad video's and songs at all 

Even if it sounds damn good... it's totally craziness, and somehow scary as.... 

Edited by BrenGun