secret_no_03

A Rapid Increase in Domestic Violence Against Men in Japan

17 hours ago, Euronymous said:

that's really interesting what you said,and definitely something to ponder deeply.

i didn't mean that i wanted these labels to be necessarily erased.as you said,they create a sense of community,and till that it's ok.

but the current scenario isn't good.these group of people or communities doesn't seem to be satisfied purely as a community

most of them became edgy people,trying to spread their  worldview to the masses,sometimes pushing it down your throat,by trying to create laws that puts in danger your freedom of speech,disrespecting and mockering those who don't agree with them.they're promoting the segregation of society with the excuse that it's a fight for rights and equallity.

honestly, i can only speak from my own experiences from existing within a marginalized group.  the only thing i really want is to be able to survive and not be mocked or made fun of for trying to be content with my survival.  but, yeah, i get it.  some people do take it really far and assume things that don’t seem like attacks (to me anyway) are.  although, this isn’t me saying that jokes about trans folk are funny.  i think it depends on the joke itself and the implication?  like i have a friend who is fat, so she calls herself a trans fat sometimes and that’s p funny.  

On 6/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, spockitty said:

sigh... those are the "radfems" that are universally shunned by the movement. I think we can all agree that it's absurd and not helping anyone. also, they are not going out and actually murdering those fetuses so there's your difference.

Uhm, they are.