secret_no_03

Queen Elizabeth Assaulted by Rogue Scarf, Remains Unphased

2 minutes ago, suji said:

yoshiki doing just about anything (besides releasing that album) to stay relevant in these trying times

Nice to see that he was calm, as opposed to that woman who was freaking out.

She dazzled while wearing a pink coat and floral dress before Japanese musician Yoskiki reached to save his garment from attacking Her Majesty again.

And Yoskiki also left others red-faced by breaking protocol as he tried to save the scarf.

Yoskiki was also stunned as he watched the Queen continue to make a presentation as usual.

Damn, that singer Yoskiki...

Edited by IGM_Oficial

2 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

as opposed to that woman who was freaking out.

You mean Gillian Anderson!

Fucking X-Files extraordinary detective Dana Scully, whom I'm still fucking questioning as to how the fuck she was there too.

Maybe Yoshi is an alien after all.

1 minute ago, YuyoDrift said:

You mean Gillian Anderson!

Fucking X-Files extraordinary detective Dana Scully, whom I'm still fucking questioning as to how the fuck she was there too.

Maybe Yoshi is an alien after all.

Oh, well I'm not an X-Files fan 😅 Maybe he is...🤔

"Queen Elizabeth II, 93, (left and right) remained unruffled today as she was hit in the face with a black scarf while at the Royal Windsor Cup Polo match - much to the horror of actress Gillian Anderson (centre) who was standing by."

I'm fucking dying LMAO. The slow motion breathes new life into me.

Edited by colorful人生

We're actually living in the fictional reality of the X Files series and it was actually Agent Scully investigating whether the new X JAPAN album really existed or just a hoax (plot twist: it's a government cover-up to draw attention away from UFO sightings). Mulder still wants to believe.

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

We're actually living in the fictional reality of the X Files series and it was actually Agent Scully investigating whether the new X JAPAN album really existed or just a hoax (plot twist: it's a government cover-up to draw attention away from UFO sightings). Mulder still wants to believe.

That scarf could have a mind of it's own.

I wouldn't be surprised if that scarf was brought in for questioning, possibly scenes for the return season of X-Files with Yoshiki starring in it.

FUUUUCK he could be creating the new OP Theme for it LOL

15 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

That scarf could have a mind of it's own.

I wouldn't be surprised if that scarf was brought in for questioning, possibly scenes for the return season of X-Files with Yoshiki starring in it.

FUUUUCK he could be creating the new OP Theme for it LOL

A piano version of the original theme, complete with vocalisations 

You ever wonder htf Yoshiki manages to appear at the most random of fucking places?

Coachella, Anime OPs, Jackie Chan's partner in crime, and now at a Polo tournament w/ the Queen of England?

I'm now convinced that he wanted to spread some of his X Japan essence on her for future manipulation, and the only thing capable of doing that is that scarf possessed with Hide's spirit that he "lost track of as the wind blew".

Edited by YuyoDrift
Fuck, I forgot about that XxX soundtrack lol

55 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

Somehow this is still less embarrassing than not bringing out that album.

The embarassing thing is how Western media tend to underline a thing when is done by Japanese artists, showing that they underrate the musical scene occuring there...

Because Yoshiki has a beautiful voice you know...

:indie_wth:

9 minutes ago, qotka said:

yoshiki took to twitter to apologize

(of course he's not going to miss an opportunity to mention he actually talked to the queen lmao)

Yeah Yoshiki next time control that wind of yours ughh