psychonnect_rozen

Unpopular Opinion

2 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

They smell good so I was expecting a sweet flavor. What I got was like you said, rubber. 

They're just something to snack on, not meant to really be more than that. True licorice has flavor though.

45 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Dark beer > light beer, discuss 

All beer is shit. How anyone could drink it is beyond me. It's one of those acquired taste things that you just drink enough until you get used to it. Most wine is awful, and sake tastes like pure ethol alcohol.

All alcohol tastes like shit [2]

Given the opportunity I do shots, but otherwise I avoid alcohol altogether. Sucks b/c whenever anyone wanted to hang out in college, they'd pull out shitty Burnett's & Pabst Blue Ribbon. It took me awhile to find friends who didn't drink all the time :/. 

Edited by colorful人生

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

Dark beer > light beer, discuss 

I like more or less all types of beer, but I agree. I've grown especially fan of sweet (imperial) stouts that works as one big, fat dessert on its own. Took some time to get used to these type of dessert stouts, but now I can't get enough of it and it's easily the type of beer I drink the most (outside of cheap pilsner obviously).

I have practically no respect for Led Zeppelin, and see them only as the world's most famous cover band.

all k-dramas are basically the same overall idea/plot but with a different setting.  rich man/poor woman, maybe one of them has some kinda super power or ability.  if one of them is important like an idol or ceo then they must be a complete asshole until they learn to love from some woman who is poor, but optimistic.  someone ends up in the hospital after a fight at some point too, making whichever one said the mean things feel bad with some sad piano music playing while they sit alone or maybe in a coffee shop, idk.

31 minutes ago, God said:

all k-dramas are basically the same overall idea/plot but with a different setting.  rich man/poor woman, maybe one of them has some kinda super power or ability.  if one of them is important like an idol or ceo then they must be a complete asshole until they learn to love from some woman who is poor, but optimistic.  someone ends up in the hospital after a fight at some point too, making whichever one said the mean things feel bad with some sad piano music playing while they sit alone or maybe in a coffee shop, idk.

And I thought Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why were bad enough.

i know it’s super terrible but i kinda like riverdale.  i haven’t finished the first season tho, and i started watching when it came out but it’s not that bad from what i’ve seen?  maybe it gets worse?  😂

43 minutes ago, God said:

i know it’s super terrible but i kinda like riverdale.  i haven’t finished the first season tho, and i started watching when it came out but it’s not that bad from what i’ve seen?  maybe it gets worse?  😂

The first season I’ve heard is decent. The second and third seasons are cringe.

Just search up “Riverdale cringe” on YouTube and you’ll see what I mean