anadentone

Where are they now? VK Edition

with all these bands disbanding and people leaving, I often wonder whee did they all go.  Like I wonde what Katchan (ex Orange Range) is doing now or the other members of BORN and Screw whose not doing music now. What about Kouichi (Ex Kameleo)?

7 minutes ago, anadentone said:

with all these bands disbanding and people leaving, I often wonder whee did they all go.  Like I wonde what Katchan (ex Orange Range) is doing now or the other members of BORN and Screw whose not doing music now. What about Kouichi (Ex Kameleo)?

Katchan is retired, K (BORN) went solo, Kouichi is in WKWK apparently? 

I always wondered what happened to Klaha. I'm guessing he's just living a normal life now? He's forty-nine years old and the last time he did anything music-wise was about fifteen years back, so yeah. He's probably got a family or something, but who knows?

3 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I always wondered what happened to Klaha. I'm guessing he's just living a normal life now? He's forty-nine years old and the last time he did anything music-wise was about fifteen years back, so yeah. He's probably got a family or something, but who knows?

No one knows as far as I know.

Kazuki (ex-Screw), other than doing random support gigs, is now a bar owner in Tokyo. And Manabu (ex-Screw) is still around doing support gigs as well. Other than K, I'm not sure what the other members of Born are doing.

45 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Kouichi is in WKWK apparently? 

If I remember correctly WKWK went on hiatus because of Kouichi's personal reasons.

3 hours ago, ShTon said:

If I remember correctly WKWK went on hiatus because of Kouichi's personal reasons.

which Kouichi and ooh personal reason? Spill it girl friend :D

5 hours ago, ambivalentideal said:

I read on another thread on here that Natsuki (ex -OZ-) now runs an avocado farm which I guess is his family's business. He was on TV about it and everything. 

Can confirm.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:52 PM, anadentone said:

I believe Ryo from orange range helps folks write songs. He's credited with co writing KEEL's Fanfare with aie...at least thats what it says in the tags under that file.