Sign in to follow this  
chocobuzz

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?

Just a funny little question that popped into my mind. If it was suddenly legal to have any kind of an animal as a pet and you'd be able to provide it the proper environment and care, no matter how exotic the animal perhaps may be, what would you want as a pet?

I'd take a crocodile. They've always fascinated me and even as a little kid my favorite toy was a huge crocodile plush. They're just so incredibly cute and funny creatures.

DRAGON DRAGON!

Ah damm that animal doesn't exist...

I'm happy with my 2 cats.

But...

I would love to own a  guinea pig (*_*)

But if you ask me to choose anything, I would like to own a (white)Tiger.

Or a PANDA! *_*

A dragon. Hands down. 

And I'd also have a snow leopard, a snake and a fruit bat.

I had a crocodile for a few days, it'a a funny story. My dad went to Panama with some classmates when he was in the Navy academy and the locals gifted them a baby crocodile. Or alligator. And they though it was a great idea to take it with them and keep it hidden on one of the ship's bathtubs. Then my dad brought it home and of course my mom told him to get rid of him so it ended up in the giant aquarium of a nighclub called "the crocodile" until agricultural services confiscated it. 

I'd be happy with a chicken but for the sake of this thread I'll say a house full of birds including flamingos, puffins, hummingbirds, peacocks and toucans. No shoebills and ostriches allowed though, they're nightmare fuel.

goddamn flamingos!

I have absolutely no idea why but those birds are fascinating me since years and I'm having a hard time not to buy everything with flamingos on it (mostly because it wouldn't look good in my all black&white apartment ...)

also alpacas would make some awesome cuddle buddies

Sign in to follow this