Neon

Last movie you saw.

Confessions/Kokuhaku

I'm speechless... everything about this movie is perfect.

The best movie I've seen in a long time.

bgm is awesome plus Boris and some of their songs created an epic mood.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

A complete mess. Apart from the nicely decorated sets and costumes, everything was bad. Really, really bad. Dumb plot, dumb characters, dumb flashy animations and slow motion effects to make it look neat (I assume), but the film failed miserably.

Rear Window (1954)

Brilliant psychological film from Hitchcock. Some people say it's his best... maybe. But it's very, very good indeed. Beautiful timing which creates suspense, great dialogues, nice shots, great set, much use of symbolism throughout the film. Highly recommended!

This Means War (2012)

A typical girl's movie... but filled with action! Much of the action is dumb. The characters are dull. The plot is like every girl's dream (I imagine)... and also very shallow. It has a few enjoyable moments but it's still a bad film.

Gran Torino (2008)

Watched it for the third time now. Still great! One of the best films from recent years. Includes a couple of very memorable scenes and great characters (especially Clint Eastwood's... naturally).

The Midnight Meat Train

What started out as a standard slasher flick soon turned into something a bit more different and interesting. Not bad!

Men in Black 3

It was okay for a "children's" comedy/action film. Way better than the mess that was the second film but still not as good as the first one. Had a couple of parts that were just plain meh and the bad guy didn't really get enough screen time. There are definitely worse ways to spend an hour and 45 minutes. Also the 3D was absolutely terrible. There wasn't anything that even looked 3D at all.

EDIT: Just watched Chronicle

It was a pretty good film for what it was. Could have done with a bit more characterisation and it would have been nice to see how they discovered their powers but the final battle scene was pretty great.

A documentary about drag queens called "Paris is Burning"

I gotta admit, it's cool how they came up with Voguing XD

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Thought it was gonna be one of those movies that's so bad it's good but it's actually good that it's.... good. I recommend it!

In the Mouth of Madness

Wonderfully creepy, quite Lovecraftian! Sam Neill was really cool in it too.

edit:

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Thought it was gonna be one of those movies that's so bad it's good but it's actually good that it's.... good. I recommend it!

Haha, I had the same expectations but it's good to know it's not that bad after all maybe. :D Gonna have to watch it soon~

Ice Age 4, my gf had to see it, and i hate the ice age movies=p but this one had some nice parts, the grandma of the sloth is kinda fun=p

We Bought A Zoo

okay i gotta be honest, i only wanted to see it since it had Scarlett Johansson in it and i have a thing for her=p but it was actually a really good movie. The story itself is the most adoring ever and the daughter of the family is one of the cutest ive seen in a while. And i dont know why, but i really felt a connection to the movie (maybe since i lost my father at a young age?) but the end of the movie really made some tears come up. powerfull stuff

Closer

I watched it for Natalie Portman as Stripper (= but This movie was okay.

Dear John

Cute and wery dramatic

Rock of ages. I walked to see it beacuse of my freind. I say it's an okay movie but may not be everyone's taste (it's a rock opera/musical). It has a lot of Tom Cruise fanservice for the ladies... and I am not so much a fan of him.

The Raven. It was alright, I guess. Poe was probably doing continuous 360's in his grave though

Watched Scalene yesterday, which was really nice for a very low-budget movie, and [REC] for the first time today. Freaked the hell out of me and I loved it.

Horrors of malformed men :v

Nice one! :)

Plaga Zombie

Plaga Zombie: Mutant Zone

Two awesome(ly hilarious) gorey zombie flicks from Argentina. The low-budget but thoroughly entertaining trash variety.