Sign in to follow this  
ficsci

Pay what you wish - VK CDs, DVDs, books, & magazines (for real, name your price)

Hey guys,

I'm moving to a different country, and I can't take most of my VK collection, even though I spent many years & money acquiring them. So I'd rather give away a bunch of these stuff for cheap to people who care about VK than throw them away. I live in New York  right now (leaving September 1). If you're in the area and want to come pick up some stuff, just let me know. If you live somewhere else, tell me which stuff you want, how much you want to pay for them, how you want them shipped, and please pay for the shipping. PM me if you're interested. I'm really giving these away for any price you're willing to pay.

I have cocklobin merch (A LOT of them), Sugar, Time Section, dummy-xD, amber gris, Moran, Merry, Plastic Tree (book), and a bunch of magazines. Also some manga if you want them. Sorry, I can't list them in details since I'm kind of in a hurry to move.

20190821-181222-Copy.jpg
20190821-181336.jpg
20190821-181451.jpg
20190821-181535.jpg
20190821-181603.jpg
20190821-181631.jpg
20190821-181658.jpg

Edited by ficsci
updated photos

how many of those magazines do you have? i like to collect vk mags & im very interested in those 👀

& can you ship to uk?

Edited by Ruri

ok can i do like £11 since thats the amount of money i have on my desk next to me right now lol?

if you want more thats no big deal i dont wanna be too cheeky abt this

Hi Ruri,

That's okay! But also I need you to pay for the shipping cost. Let me check how much it would cost to ship the magazines to the UK, and I'll PM you.

kinda late, but I would be interested in the magazines if they're still available

is the Plastic Tree book a photobook?

as for shipping...I guess whatever fits in a USPS flat rate box?

Edited by v3rmillion

Sign in to follow this