Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) first full album release

http://livesetlist529.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-26519.html

Setlist from the second one man. Probably fake news tho, since I read on MH that a band would never  play songs twice for the encore, and in here it seems like they did so twice. Sending out prayers for rands since someone clearly has it out for them posting rubbish like this

Great news! Looking forward to previews :) 

59 minutes ago, Disposable said:

http://livesetlist529.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-26519.html

Setlist from the second one man. Probably fake news tho, since I read on MH that a band would never  play songs twice for the encore, and in here it seems like they did so twice. Sending out prayers for rands since someone clearly has it out for them posting rubbish like this

You sure? It sounds kinda weird that someone would post a wrong set list just because they dislike a band XD 

1 minute ago, Shir0 said:

Great news! Looking forward to previews :) 

You sure? It sounds kinda weird that someone would post a wrong set list just because they dislike a band XD 

don't worry this is just a reference to some mh drama 

11 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

inb4 we discover that this is the SE from the album

I think they pretty much did this with their previous releases (teasing it with the SE track), so it would be a good bet. :D 

not sure if anyone posted, but amazing cut from their first mini now has an MV

birthday of the mom in the vid coincides with the vid date drop, I have a hard time believing that karma would put up his baby videos but this is interesting. Also can't believe they're so unpopular in that live clip LOOLLL

Edited by emmny

20 minutes ago, emmny said:

birthday of the child in the vid coincides with the vid date drop, I have a hard time believing that karma would put up his baby videos but this is interesting. Also can't believe they're so unpopular in that live clip LOOLLL

That must be intensional since karma is aiming for that “90s no name shitkei “ feel for this band and this PV look exactly like band from 90s live only VHS.

20 minutes ago, deadman said:

That must be intensional since karma is aiming for that “90s no name shitkei “ feel for this band and this PV look exactly like band from 90s live only VHS.

I'm laughing harder than I should be

15 hours ago, emmny said:

Also can't believe they're so unpopular in that live clip LOOLLL

Only saw them live once at an event in June but I was really suprised.  First time i felt like 1/3 of the audience left the hall before they started playing and coming back when they were finished... although I feel their songs/atmosphere doesnt translate well live - and their singer is still Karma - I've seen way worse bands live and didnt see that happening... (often see people leaving after their favorite band played but those do not come back)

(and even tho I should know better I was kinda saddened seeing how underwhelming Takuya looked/played in real life ;_; - but at least Karmas live voice improved a little compared to AvelCain i felt.. while his seemingly arrogant stage behavior stayed)

20 hours ago, emmny said:

birthday of the mom in the vid coincides with the vid date drop, I have a hard time believing that karma would put up his baby videos but this is interesting. Also can't believe they're so unpopular in that live clip LOOLLL

I fucking know that the guitar phrase at 1:10 was directly extracted from a VK song I've heard a lot of times, but I can't recall which one! Halpp!!!1

Btw, sill sounding so much like a song from Kuroyume's "Feminism" album (with 'Sugizoesque' solos), bordering plagiarism. But still much fresh than almost anything else today in the scene.

So it's a yes for me.

Edited by saiko