patientZERO

Cazqui's Brutal Orchestra project starts with Dexcore, Deviloof, and JILUKA members!

11 hours ago, patientZERO said:

The preview sounds pretty chaotic and I have no clue what "Am I Oswald" supposed to mean ... I hope it fits well in with the rest of the song.

Yeah I was looking forward to this project but the demos just sound like a complete jumbled mess so isn't shaping up to be too brilliant. But let's wait and see I guess, less than 2 minutes of material isn't a whole lot to go on.

It’s hilarious how earlier in his thread (and other places) people were proclaiming this to be the greatest thing in brootal VK and now that there’s an actual sample y’all hate it. 

Reminds me of the other two so-called saviors of VK that flopped this year too.

Gotta stop hyping up bands so early into their careers xD

Edited by Komorebi

I have no idea what y'all on about. It's complex, but definitely not chaotic. Sure, it sounds like ass, but that's Twitter, as usual, for ya. Not feeling the vocal line, but everything else seems good.

i'm really wondering what there's not to like about these 2 samples - i love every snippet so far and i very much hope to be able to get a hold of a copy to listen to the full thing. from what i could hear as of now i only can give both thumbs up! ;D

On 11/23/2019 at 3:47 AM, patientZERO said:

The preview sounds pretty chaotic and I have no clue what "Am I Oswald" supposed to mean ... I hope it fits well in with the rest of the song.

I wouldn't read too much into Kagami's creative interpretation of what English words should mean in his head tbh

29 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I wouldn't read too much into Kagami's creative interpretation of what English words should mean in his head tbh

Or any other bandmember really. 

3 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Or any other bandmember really. 

I'm sort of referring to the absolute brain-damaging mind fuck that was dexcore youtube demo album release with every track forcing english lyrics on screen. it was an experience.

I don't know about you guys but considering the talent within the band, Oswald is genuinely awful. It's not even good chaos, it's just a nonsensical mess. 

Cazqui should have named the song Frankenstein. Sounds like he pieced 8 songs together to make this mess. 

I don’t hate it, probably because I enjoy the vocals, but it’s all over the place. 

I do feel it’s intentional and the theme of his “brutal orchestra”. To be consistently messy, I mean.

PS: Cazqui looks like Emily from The Corpse Bride in latest photos. I always thought it was his filters, but he looks equally undead in shots with other people.

Edited by Komorebi

Just read here that Cazqui's Brutal Orchestra will be having a ONEMAN live next year and they'll release a "full package" whatever that means...

Maybe a full album?!

If yes i am all in for it but mostly i'd be interested if he'll stick to kagami from DEXCORE as vocalist or if he'll invite other vocalists as well for different songs.

I'll guess we'll see but already quite excited about it.

https://gekirock.com/news/2019/11/cazquis_brutal_orchestra_oswald.php

The composition is really hard to absorb in a single listen, but I'm kinda liking it. Positively surprised at the Dexcore dude's vocals! I feel like his cleans are rather subpar but his screams are really good. Absolutely gorgeous cover art indeed

I finally got around to listen to the full song "OSWALD" and it could've been really great if there wouldn't be one problem...

Imo it doesn't sound messy, disjointed or whatever at all - everything flows perfectly together HOWEVER i have with OSWALD the same problem as with the 2 songs from nekomanju's 1st tower records limited single.

Everything sounds good but the transition to the guitar solo is so abrupt its just BAD and make it seem like the guitar solo is just forced in only for the sake to be there...

Same goes for the 2 guitar solos of nekomanju. The solos are good but they seem so forced in just to be there and start so abrupt as well it kinda ruins the flow of the songs which otherwise would've been perfect.

In NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST there also where a few guitar solos which start very abrupt from 0 to 100 but in a better way - it just fitted...

So i only hope when he'll release his probably full album in 2020 he doesn't force in a guitar solo in every single song just to show off unless it really fits the song.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN