TheZigzagoon

NIGHTMARE announce 20th anniversary live “GIANIZM” (possible return?)

Can't really call myself a fan since I'm only familiar with 'lost in blue'. Started following them on twitter since the revival. But Yomi sounds quite different from what I remember? A lot more nasal and his lower registers especially lack precision and projection. I assumed they went on hiatus mostly because the members wanted to try different things.

Having said that, both Kyo and Mao went through periods of sounding terrible (Kyo I've experienced firsthand, Mao from words of mouth) and they've found a way around it. So there's hope. 

He has been medically diagnosed with vocal chords dysphonia, he has no choice but to sound like that until his control over his chords gets better which is not guaranteed at all

it's good...

i liked the 2:43 part where they thrown in some evidently very indie/early major guitar things for the gya to shed a nostalgic tear or two

comparing how fresh this sounds and how much of insipid shite act take no break has been while it lasted good cyst better had taken some good oral care of her thrussy during their hiatus, those live vocals sound deadborn