Champ213

Any old school bands?

I'm looking for some really good ballads! My favorite ballads at the moment, so you can judge:

12012 - TATTOO

Kagrra, - Utakata

the GazettE - Chizuru

9GOATS BLACK OUT - in the rain

D - Kuon

I'm looking for a band/artist that sounds like 圭 (kei) with the whole minimal electronics and guitar?

And no, no Owl City.

I'm looking for bands that have a traditional Japanese music sound and/or uses Japanese instruments, like Kagrra for example. Or if you just know any songs that fit what I'm looking for.

Also, I love violins, accordions and harmonicas (or any other instrument that's not common in rock or pop music) so any bands that uses them I'm interested in checking out.

Well, MUCC for the both of recs. Tatsurou uses harmonica, and at Yasashii Uta, Miya uses sanshin, Japanese instrument.

I'm looking for bands that have a traditional Japanese music sound and/or uses Japanese instruments, like Kagrra for example. Or if you just know any songs that fit what I'm looking for.

Also, I love violins, accordions and harmonicas (or any other instrument that's not common in rock or pop music) so any bands that uses them I'm interested in checking out.

Try:

己??

水樂

彩~イロドリ~

strongly recommended:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1817

I know you kids out there can help me out, im looking for a band that sounds like donawhale and any band that is similar to The Sleep Design.

Please recommend me some music such Deluhi and -OZ-, a mix between hard riff guitar, growl or scream + clean vocal~

Please recommend me some music such Deluhi and -OZ-, a mix between hard riff guitar, growl or scream + clean vocal~

Are you kidding. 90% of everything posted in the download section. Apologies in advance for them breaking up after 2 distributed singles though.

Every neo-VK band out there. Lucky you.

Are you kidding. 90% of everything posted in the download section. Apologies in advance for them breaking up after 2 distributed singles though.

But somehow it different, a lotta vk bands just can't reach my heart~ as for those new neo-vk bands, Born is the only one i like~

Every neo-VK band out there. Lucky you.

But somehow it different, a lotta vk bands just can't reach my heart~ as for those new neo-vk bands, Born is the only one i like~

Have you tried Unsraw, ??ガ, ??ートレス, ALSDEAD, DEATHGAZE, lynch., Dio - distraught overlord, V??nessA?

Any good electro-rock/dance bands in the vein of late Laputa or LIL?

TTxAuL3_sNo

n5GUiQayCWA

d29e-PT7TIY

kdhgCzuo3zs

I'm looking for some jazz and blues, (I don't really care what country they're from, but I want some bands that are newer/currently active since I can ask my dad for older stuff), because I haven't really listened to any music of those genres yet.

I also want some bands that incorporate really awesome cello into their music. I know of Apocalyptica and Kanon Wakeshima, but their music hasn't really clicked with me and moved me. :/

Thank you for any help!

I'm looking for more relaxing, easy to get into, pop-rock Japanese bands. Some I really like are Mr.Children, remioromen and BUMP OF CHICKEN. Looking for more that have something in common with any of these three.

And I'm also looking for female vocalists with music in the style of Nana Mizuki mostly. Or sweet voices and simple music like YUI. But no overly happy "kawaii" girlgroups please.

Plastic Tree is usually pretty relaxing and/or easy to get into.

And a sweet-voiced female vocalist I really like is Rie Fu.

I'm looking for more relaxing, easy to get into, pop-rock Japanese bands. Some I really like are Mr.Children, remioromen and BUMP OF CHICKEN. Looking for more that have something in common with any of these three.

ONE OK ROCK, ELLEGARDEN, THE BLACK HORN? And so on. ;D Maybe?

Any other bands like ROACH and 404NOTFOUND? Kind of addicted to them now.

Have you tried HARVEST yet? They're pretty much what you'd get if you breed ROACH and Oto Oni

Recommend me some good VK bands. Something between 96-2002 or something like that. And if you don't mind, include a link or two to a (few) giood songs. Thanks in advance.

C'mon, c'mon c'mon!