Shaolan974

SiM new album release

My tastes have probably changed because since Pandora, apart from some songs, I don't find myself at all in their music. This one is the worst of all for me.

Not as hype for this song but hoping the rest of the album is nothing like this. Im glad they are still here tho

It looks like the name for the new album is  THANK GOD THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO KiLL ENEMIES

no release date yet but they will go on a tour for the album starting on 5.12 so it should be near that date I guess.

wtf is up with that name though

they uploaded all of their live dvds to their youtube channel for a limited time i think

SiM – 【期間限定】 10 YEARS -LiVE at STUDIO COAST-

SiM – 【期間限定】 WHO SAYS WE CAN'T -LiVE at NIPPON BUDOKAN-

SiM – 【期間限定】 DEAD MAN WALKiNG -LiVE at YOKOHAMA ARENA-

Edited by rekzer

the new album release date is now 6.17. they have finally added more of their discography to spotify including the Silence iz Mine album which i've never been able to find a working link for. 

EXyR-oNUEAEXJ-v?format=jpg&name=medium

they have also cancelled their DeadPop festival due to the pandemic

They will be selling some (all?) of their upcoming cancelled (postponed) tour merch online at https://collectivejp.com/ 

EXzj8INU0AEoju_?format=jpg&name=large

Here's the new MV by the way, sadly prolly one of their most boring songs imo...

So far this album is shaping up to be pretty mediocre based on the released tracks... or idk, I feel like they had more of a unique flavor in the past. These songs just sound like watered-down pop punk with a slight metallic edge that any band could be playing if I didn't know it was them.

Edited by Jigsaw9

The cameo list for that new video is insane and the vid itself is pretty fun too... the song's super meh again (I feel like it would have more of an impact if they cut it down to half-size).