Sign in to follow this  
suji

DARRELL fires Gt.潤 (jun)

DARRELL has announced that guitarist 潤 (Jun) has been fired as of November 10 due to lack of contact with the members and not attending rehearsals and interviews. Ai also mentions that Jun's behavior may be caused by alcohol abuse, but he hopes he can rebuild himself and move to the right direction. The band will still continue activities.

Gu.潤、解雇のお知らせ

いつもDARRELLを応援いただきありがとうございます。

突然のお知らせとなりますが、本日付けでGu.潤の解雇を決定致しました。
これまでもライブ当日に連絡が取れない、リハーサルや取材に来ない等を繰り返しており、再三に渡り注意をしてきましたが、反省や改善がみられないため解雇の判断に至りました。
皆様には急なお知らせとなり申し訳ございません。

現在発表されている今後の活動は、藍・JOKER・真で継続して行います。
新たにメンバーが見つかるまで3人での活動となりますが、全力で頑張っていきますので応援宜しくお願い致します。

DARRELL
Jelly Records

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
いつもDARRELLを応援して頂き誠にありがとうございます。
急な発表になりますがこの度本日付けでGu.潤を解雇致します。

メンバーを代表して説明致します。
解雇の理由は以下になります。

急な音信不通を何度も繰り返してリハや取材、ライブ当日の集合にも来ない等、バンド活動に悪い影響を与えており、その都度話し合いをして、もう二度としないと約束したにも関わらず、また同じことを繰り返し改善する様子も反省も見受けられません。
もう次はないと本人に最終通知をしておりました中で、先日のリハーサルに来ず現在連絡が取れない状態であり、解雇の決断をしました。

また、バンド活動以前に一般的な人としての生活すらままならない状態である事も発覚し、その事実にも向き合わず反省や改善する気もなく、酒に溺れ、最終的には自らの人生から逃げ出そうとする始末です。とても卑劣です。
医師ではないので推測になりますが、一般的にアル中と思われる基準を遥かに超えるアルコールの過剰摂取による心身喪失や鬱病と思われるような言動もあり、他にも金銭トラブルを抱え、当の本人も現実が理解出来ないような様子も度々見受けられますが、度重なる其の場凌ぎの嘘で誤魔化す虚言癖があり、彼の何が真実かわからないです。

心の底からどうしようもない人間ではありますが、本人が立ち直る、頑張りたい、バンドがやりたいという言葉を信じては裏切られて、それでもなんとかしてあげたいと思い、その都度何度も何度も手を差し伸べて参りましたが、それでも彼が変わる事はありませんでした。
メンバーとして友人としてもうどうしたら良いのかわかりません。
これ以上面倒見切れません。

以上の事を踏まえて、もう一度チャンスを与えてもまた同じ過ちを繰り返す不安を抱えながらの活動は厳しいですし、今までファンの皆様やバンド関係者にはご迷惑をかけないよう必死になって活動してきたつもりでおりますが、今後多大なご迷惑をかけてしまう恐れがあり、我慢も限界になりました。
本当に申し訳ないです。

本人とは連絡が取れてませんが、共通の知り合いからいつもと何も変わった様子もなく普通に生きているとだけ確認しております。
そういう奴なんです。
トホホです。

他にも解雇に繋がる理由は幾つもありキリがなく、非常に残念な内容になりましたが、そんな中でも彼が頑張っていたところはちゃんと認めています。
今後バンドを解雇した後の事まで関与する気はありませんが、人間としての基板を立て直し良い方向に向かってくれる事を切に願います。

そして現在発表されている今後の活動は3人で行います。
少し形は変わりますが、全力で頑張っていきますので応援宜しくお願い致します。

DARRELL 藍

https://darrell.jp/news/1503/

The band is now recruiting a new guitarist.

Requirements:

Male or female

20+ years old

Resides or plans to move to Aichi/Gifu/Mie prefectures

Must send 1-2 songs

Must provide profile and photo

The application period ends on December 31, but it may end or extend without notice.

https://darrell.jp/news/1506/

i dont care about the lineup as long as AI is the main music composer and vocalist bc everything he has produced sounds pretty much the same (and i like that). hope they get a new guitarist asap.

41 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

Between DEATHGAZE/DARRELL, I get the impression Ai is super dedicated to his sound, but others don't jive with his intensity—Hence all the line up changes throughout both bands. Thoughts?

Good on him.

Just now, zombieparadise said:

Between DEATHGAZE/DARRELL, I get the impression Ai is super dedicated to his sound, but others don't jive with his intensity—Hence all the line up changes throughout both bands. Thoughts?

What line-up changes?

Hazuki left in the beginning of Deathgaze because he wanted to have more creative input.
The second guy left because he got married, I think?

Then there's was Naoto before Takaki joined - I mean, 5 years in a band is a pretty long run.

And Darrel's lineup is stable since they were all support member of Ai's solo project.

Can't see anything out of the ordinary here.

But yeah, Ai is dedicated to his sound?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:23 AM, zaa_zaa said:

What line-up changes?

Hazuki left in the beginning of Deathgaze because he wanted to have more creative input.
The second guy left because he got married, I think?

Then there's was Naoto before Takaki joined - I mean, 5 years in a band is a pretty long run.

And Darrel's lineup is stable since they were all support member of Ai's solo project.

Can't see anything out of the ordinary here.

But yeah, Ai is dedicated to his sound?

I never really knew why Hazuki left, and I don’t know all that much about Ai - or who his support band was for his solo project. But yeah, I definitely appreciate him for keeping his style alive through the years. Most bands would’ve called it quits. Good on him indeed.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, suji said:

The band is now recruiting a new guitarist.

Requirements:

Male or female

20+ years old

Resides or plans to move to Aichi/Gifu/Mie prefectures

Must send 1-2 songs

Must provide profile and photo

The application period ends on December 31, but it may end or extend without notice.

https://darrell.jp/news/1506/

I find it weird if they have a female guitarist in the band

Sign in to follow this