Ashe

Long time lurker finally joining

Heya everyone, name's Ashe!

I've been on and off of this site for years getting information and just laughing at comments and I figured now was the perfect time to join since there's been so much new stuff. Lately I've been listening a lot to these new bands, I'm really really into ザアザア (fight me), DADAROMA, キズ, and gulu gulu. I started listening back when I found The GazettE with their Filth in the Beauty MV, which was years ago... haha. I don't listen to them as much now? Their newer stuff isn't doing it for me anymore. 

I'm really excited to see what's up for 2020 in all of this, I think it'll be cool to see how all of these bands improve. It's been fun watching these newer bands improve exponentially with each single, but it's also not always like that, and they fumble sometimes. 

Usually I like to look at instrumentals in the tracks, I'm really slow with singles and mini albums because I listen to them on loop for a day or so before I formulate my opinion. 

Either way, thanks for having me! 
Hope to have fun interacting with you all!

1 hour ago, Jenova said:

Welcome! I came back myself not too long ago and everyone is pretty cool so you're in good company tbh.

Welcome back! I'm excited honestly haha. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

iS YOUR NAME FROM THE OVERWATCH CHARACTER?

Nah, it's a name I've liked for a little while now and I got tired of my old usernames so I decided now was the time to break out this one :3c

1 hour ago, CAT5 said:

Welcome to the forum! :D

Thank you thank you!!  

On 11/14/2019 at 12:51 PM, platy said:

xaa-xaa have a solid reputation, no one will fight you for this 😄

They're good boys. I hope no one will fight me. lmao